• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is it possible to get units from the Map?

Daniel The 4ger

Can you get any units or buildings in the map? Like in the EMA part you get the monastery, are there any other buildings you get later on?

BruteForceAttack

Can you get any units or buildings in the map? Like in the EMA part you get the monastery, are there any other buildings you get later on?

As you conquer c-map and do quests it is possible to get units. I don't think there is any other building as such you get from map (maybe there is some but i cant think of any)

Check this guide: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/higher-age-units-guide-v1-01.37109/

Edit: You do get goods deposits from map and you unlock the main buildings by progressing in the tech-tree.

mummytime

Fighting Units: Guild Expedition is a guaranteed source of unattached units. You can get an Emissary from the Viking settlement who provides 1 unit daily. Guild Battleground is another OK source as is the minor prizes in some of the Events that are a feature of the FoE annual calendar. For attached (healing/renewable fighters) military buildings are all on the tech tree as you progress through the research and ages.
Buildings: Tech tree and events, collecting blue prints when you Mo/Po other players and joining a Guild willing to help you to establish Great Buildingsare my top tips..

DevaCat

Fighting Units: Guild Expedition is a guaranteed source of unattached units. You can get an Emissary from the Viking settlement who provides 1 unit daily. Guild Battleground is another OK source as is the minor prizes in some of the Events that are a feature of the FoE annual calendar. For attached (healing/renewable fighters) military buildings are all on the tech tree as you progress through the research and ages.
Buildings: Tech tree and events, collecting blue prints when you Mo/Po other players and joining a Guild willing to help you to establish Great Buildingsare my top tips..
All good tips, but op was asking about the cmap.