• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is it possible to move FP's from one world to another? If so, how?

BruteForceAttack

Can they be moved from player to player? How is this done?

You can move fps from one player to another player....you cant have two accounts on the same server...you cannot move your fps from one server to another server....

all you can do is put your fps on another player's gb on the same server.

Vger

all you can do is put your fps on another player's gb on the same server.
I suppose you could try to find someone that plays in the same worlds you do and make a deal. Something like: I'll dump FPs into your GBs on A, if you'll dump some on my GBs in B (minus a shipping and handling fee, of course). Might be an interesting strategy for getting rid of FPs in a diamond farm (which becomes a pain) and getting them into your main. I doubt it would really be worth the effort, but it would be a transfer of FPs between worlds. Sort of.

BruteForceAttack

I suppose you could try to find someone that plays in the same worlds you do and make a deal. Something like: I'll dump FPs into your GBs on A, if you'll dump some on my GBs in B (minus a shipping and handling fee, of course). Might be an interesting strategy for getting rid of FPs in a diamond farm (which becomes a pain) and getting them into your main. I doubt it would really be worth the effort, but it would be a transfer of FPs between worlds. Sort of.

ahem ...also known as push accounts....which is not allowed...