• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is it possible to recover Fps from an inactive players GBs?

ras53

Thnks for the response. I have seen that some contributors have been Deleted , does that mean they have left the game or as you say contacted officials and requested assistance for a mistake?

Xenosaur

First thing to do when a GB investment sits way too long is to review if the tavern of the GB owner is turning (ie if the tavern is being filled and cleared by the city owner). If not, it will fill and stay full (usually with 16 people...). Essentially confirm if the person is still playing.

Review who's there. There might be a chance that you know someone directly, that's sitting in a full tavern. You should review the sitting members there and contact them for possible help to level a "stuck" GB. Everyone's had this happen to them, and most are very glad to try to help if they're still friends with that person themselves.

As stated, this is all moot if the road to the GB has been disconnected - nothing enters or levels if the road is gone from touching it.

Last edited:

67Sage101

I would like Forge points to have an expiration time that would automatically return them to the player after a set time if the GB is not leveled up. There could also be a withdraw button as well.

NWWAkamai

I would like Forge points to have an expiration time that would automatically return them to the player after a set time if the GB is not leveled up. There could also be a withdraw button as well.
Maybe if they were a fellow guild member. Can't give snipers that kind of safety net

Ironrooster

Well a withdraw button would certainly give me an easy way to stash FP's in preparation for moving up an age.

wolfhoundtoo

Been suggested many times over the years and it isn't going to happen. Why give an easy way for people to stash forge points some place besides their inventory? And given that people can contribute under the impression that they are locking a position I can see the ability to remove forge points becoming problematic.

Think carefully before you contribute to a great building as once you do so those forge points aren't yours anymore.

Sharmon the Impaler

Been suggested many times over the years and it isn't going to happen. Why give an easy way for people to stash forge points some place besides their inventory? And given that people can contribute under the impression that they are locking a position I can see the ability to remove forge points becoming problematic.

Think carefully before you contribute to a great building as once you do so those forge points aren't yours anymore.

Exactly , that would trash the goods selling ecosystem of the game if people can simple claw the FP back after.

Agaselle

Is a bit like with the army.You send the men carefully into a fight and the ones that arent comming back are the loosers,wright............................
And of course you cannot have any of those back either.

wolfhoundtoo

That's a horrible way to describe this particular situation for way too many reasons for me to get into here.

The simply truth here is the mechanism of the game allows you to CONTRIBUTE to others Great Buildings and if you are lucky enough (or active enough and have the right timing and forge points available) you might get something back for your contribution whether it's more forge points than you put into it or perhaps a few medals or blueprints. This method is meant to give a player a way to get specific blueprints and that's all it is meant to do for a player. Any hopes of making forge points is solely on the contributing player. Simply stop looking at it as your 'forge points' or that you somehow have a right to get them back. You don't anymore than the owner of a great building has the right to decide who can contribute to their Great Buildings. There are steps you can take to get as close to you can to controlling what happens but there is no guarantee.

In other words you made a bet that you hoped would pay off and lost.

67Sage101

Maybe if they were a fellow guild member. Can't give snipers that kind of safety net
I don't care if a sniper can recover lost FP. Personally I'd love to wait them out. I'm sitting on one right now...he sniped me....I levelled mine....I sniped him, he's playing the "I didn't want to level that building anyway" game. So I guess I'm out until he decides to level it or I quit the game.

Well a withdraw button would certainly give me an easy way to stash FP's in preparation for moving up an age.
I stash FP by donating all my FP to GB's with an ARC. If you forgo leveling for a few days you'll have plenty of FP to age up.

Xenosaur

There is risk in GB investing (and sniping), plain and simple. You can mitigate your risk by choosing credible experienced players to invest in, and also by being a more conservative investor (staying awaying from hood sniping, etc). No matter how diligent you are, a small amount of captial risk can remain (and does).

What a few people fail to realize is that your FP capital hopefully earns a profit for you, which is partial compensation for the risk you take by doing the investment. But there are riskier investment choices in the game, and yes, some more assured. But nothing is riskless.