• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is LoA worth it for early-game?

My goods situation seems to be going pretty well so far, and the LoA seems to only give 8 goods at level 1. I do have a supply imbalance compared to coins from guild hopping but I’m not entirely sure if the LoA’s supply boosts are worth it. My GBs plan is to only focus my FPs on the attack GBs to increase my GBG and GE fighting capabilities, and I have a feeling that LoA is not worth the 60 fps to raise it to level 1 for my strategy. Am I being myopic?

Emberguard

It can be worth it but depends on play style.
I have a feeling that LoA is not worth the 60 fps to raise it to level 1.
You’d want to take to at least lvl 5, preferably lvl 10. Lvl 1 on a LoA isn’t doing much
My GBs plan is to only focus my FPs on the attack GBs to increase my GBG and GE fighting capabilities,
If you don’t have a actual supply problem (I don’t mean “imbalance“ with coins. That’s irrelevant) where you are running out of supplies, then a LoA will help with that. Otherwise you can hold off putting down a LoA and focus on attack GBs for now

UBERhelp1

Also another question I have: How many goods does GBG and GE4 consume every 2 weeks?
Well, it should be a goal to fight as far as possible on GE level 4. But if you can't yet, then it does take a lot of goods for negotiations. Make sure you buy the boost in the tavern to give yourself an extra attempt in the negotiations.

As for GBG, it consumes as many goods as you want it to. You can keep negotiating for as long as you have goods, if you wanted to.

Ironrooster

The first level of GE takes very few resources. Each level up requires more resources and the negotiation sub game becomes more difficult/expensive as the number of resources increases from 1 good/slot at the beginning of level 1 to 9 at the end of level 4 and the number of resources to chose from increases from 2 to 10. Coins, supplies, and medals are also included in some of the negotiations as some of the choices instead of goods - the qty required varies.

While level 1 is free to start, levels 2,3,4 each require goods from the guild treasury to unlock. Donations to the treasury can be made as part of the leveling up process. Only certain people in your guild can do the unlock - in a solo guild it's you the founder.

As with so much in this game, trying it out will give you a quicker understanding.

Kranyar the Mysterious

LoA can be very much worth it in early eras, not just for goods but also the supply boost, but at some point you might want to delete it through the mid eras, and then rebuild it again in the later eras (after Future). Therefore I don't recommend raising it above level 10.

You might want to consider Galata Tower instead of LoA. It is smaller than LoA and gives a better goods per square output than LoA, plus gives plunder repel. It's not worth building for the repel, but it can make for a nice side benefit. More expensive to level than LoA, but has a bit more staying power.