Is Teeoliver here? (Closed)

Discussion in 'Angkor Drama' started by Castor 721 the Dire, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Castor 721 the Dire

Castor 721 the Dire New Member

Has anyone heard from Teeoliver lately? I paid him 1500 fps for Arc goods, but he has not been responding to my messages and he has not picked up my trades - does anyone know if he is still active?
    I would hate to think I wasted my fps for non-existing goods... it would be quite a bad publicity for anyone else trying to sell goods, really....

2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Never pay that much in advance for goods. Do it one good at a time.

Lancer likes this.
  3. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

yeah....i would only pay that much if A;i trust the selller, as i bought tons of goods from them before
    B;if they were in my guild and i have bought from them 1 or 2 times.

Lancer likes this.
  4. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Turn on animations and look at their city. It's usually fairly easy to determine if a city's been abandoned.

5. Buxer Jones

Buxer Jones Active Member

Always have hindsight before you do something.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

According to foestats he is still very much active. #1 player on this world.

Lancer likes this.
  7. Buxer Jones

Buxer Jones Active Member

That is a bummer, I'd definitely recommend going the polite route with them as you will probably not have much recourse, and if you get angry with them that will probably seal your fate.... Hopefully they are a decent person and there is a legit reason for this, life does happen. How long has it been since you gave them the FPs?

8. Castor 721 the Dire

I finished Sunday. You're right, maybe I should wait a little longer, but if he/she is so active, why not even let me know he/she saw the trades and is working on it or something?

9. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Keep in mind you're likely not the only goods customer he has. As such, he likely has an overloaded message center which can bury messages pretty quickly. Send a friendly reminder that you've completed putting the FPs onto his GBs and you're ready to post the trades. Don't flame them here, on Global, or privately. Express your excitement to get the goods and your GB built so now that you're paid off, you're anxious to get the goods. Then give them time to respond. Stuff happens and we're just coming off some major holidays.

Buxer Jones likes this.
  10. Castor 721 the Dire

Very good points! Thank you!

11. Castor 721 the Dire

Thanks to all who replied. All good! I just needed to be patient!

Emberguard likes this.