• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is the 'League of Gentlemen' for you?

DeletedUser10806

The League of Gentlemen is one of the fastest growing guilds in East-Nagach
Formed about 10 weeks ago we're a top 60 Guild
70 members
5 GB groups with over 150 GB's
We'll be level 10 early Sept
Active in GvG if that's your thing
Only active players need apply. Inactive members or those that don't motivate are unwelcome.
Experienced or new, you'll get all the support you need.
Fair Trading - and lots of it.
We've got a Gremlin who we occasionally let out of his box for fun times.

Message Renpech or Romawi if you're interested in joining

If you're all small guild not getting the momentum you need we'll consider a merge.

Happy Days

DeletedUser10806

**BUMP**
The League of Gentlemen is one of the fastest growing guilds in East-Nagach
Formed about 13 weeks ago we're a top 50 Guild
70 members
5 GB groups with over 150 GB's
Level 12 - that's a free FP a day in your Town Hall!!
Active in GvG if that's your thing - HMA Fighters gratefully accepted
Only active players need apply. Inactive members or those that don't see the value in m/p ing your mates are unwelcome.
Experienced or new, you'll get all the support you need.
Fair Trading - and lots of it.

Message Renpech or Romawi if you're interested in joining

If you're all small guild not getting the momentum you need we'll consider a merge.

Happy Days

DeletedUser10806

** LONELY HEARTS**
Guild Leader seeks mates to join him in daily m/p and trading.
Likes children and animals (but not on the same plate).
Either gender considered. Beards, hats, galsses or even funny mustaches considered. Must have good SOH and an active mouse finger. Experienced or novice. All creeds catered for. Apply ingame to Renpech or Romawi. We'll not dissapoint.

DeletedUser10806

** STOP PRESS **
Due to a recent influx of new players we have just 8 places available for daily players of all ages.

Apply via Renpech or Romawi

DeletedUser10806

Blah blah blah, usual stuff...guild....motivation...level 13.... free FP every day . . . Blah blah...Turkey on Christmas day .......... Aid acceptable....... GvG if you want it.........
Apply within to Romawi or Renpech

DeletedUser10806

Bumpity Bump.
Usual Stuff - as above.

Go on have a laugh and come and join us.
Just message Romawi or Renpech in game

DeletedUser10806

Time for another Push Folks!
Level 17 Now - not long to level 18 and 2 free FPs a day!!
Good bunch - active traders - loads of GB clubs - Room for about 15. You'll never know till you try. Active players please.

Apply in game to Romawi or Renpech or reply to this message

DeletedUser10806

Bump!
Level 18 Now - and 2 free FPs a day!!
Good bunch - active traders - loads of GB clubs - Room for about 15. You'll never know till you try. Active players please.

Apply in game to Romawi or Renpech or reply to this message

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual but this is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild MYSTIC DRAGONS and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. Lordgarth2 ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠