• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there a current list of active guilds?

Looking for a new guild: no pressure, willing to help and be helped, no long term player snobs. I'm High Middle Ages, only playing for a few months, and I guess I'm considered a senior but always a kid who likes to play.

Xenosaur

@ Lady Kitty

Finding a "porridge just right" guild that meets your needs is like finding the right job in real life. As Agent suggested, look at the Guild rankings. As you look that those guilds, study their guild profiles. Since many of them don't asnwer all your questions, find ones that kinda, sorta piques your interest from what they do post. Study what they OFFER YOU, and what your requirements are to participate with them.

Then - write to the founders with your questions, and see who responds with answer that meet your needs/interests.

Then ask for an invite (or just join) and see how the experience fits. If it doesn't - thank them for the opportunity, and move on to something hopefully better.

Sledgie

Where can I find the guild rankings? Thank you for all the help.
Guild rankings can be found by clicking on the trophy in the upper lefthand corner of the screen if you are on mobile and selecting the guild tab. Most active guilds will be in platinum or diamond league in GBG. Typically you need a minimum of 25-30 members to get the critical mass of activity needed for most things in the game. Skip over the guilds with no description, and look for a guild description that appeals to you. If you want a moderate activity guild, I would look at guilds between 20 and 50 in rank.

Bestdogg

Looking for a new guild: no pressure, willing to help and be helped, no long term player snobs. I'm High Middle Ages, only playing for a few months, and I guess I'm considered a senior but always a kid who likes to play.

I'm a recruiter with EAGLES . We're a smaller guild, but the group is super helpful and relaxed. It's kind of a game your way guild that offers support. Feel free to send a message to me in-game!

*DapperDan*

I'm a recruiter with EAGLES . We're a smaller guild, but the group is super helpful and relaxed. It's kind of a game your way guild that offers support. Feel free to send a message to me in-game!

I too am looking for a fun guild that I can help, and be helped. I looked for EAGLES but only found Screaming Eagles, Black Eagles, and Ariel Eagles. All with only one member. Also tried searching for Bestdogg, nada