• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

a

DeletedUser21322

Those are determined by how many the players earn during the GE week. Do you know what the Crowns are?

DeletedUser29726

in my screenshot., the guild has 20 reward crowns, working toward their 21st reward crown
each reward crown is worth 2398 guild power. (20x2398=47,960 ) 47.9k guild power collected.

in every guild, the amount of 'next crown' is different. this guild is 2398 , another guild might be 200.
i am asking if there is anything that explains how/why the 'next crown' is worth 2398 in this guild?
and shows how that number is determined.

i dont think there is. so i will probably publish it later.
ty again for reply

Formulas and tables are not explicitly available to my knowledge. I was relatively aware that the distance to the milestone, and the value of the milestone represent a sum based on the ages of the guild's members but have been too lazy to actually find out what the numbers are for each age - or the rate of progression for the increase in cost of the milestones.