• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Is there a way to look up a city in another world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40527
  • Start date

DeletedUser40527

As above, is there a website where you can view player cities from other worlds other than your own? And is there a place to upload a city so others can view it? I know there is a city planner tool, but I think you have to manually put it together, right?

barra370804

As above, is there a website where you can view player cities from other worlds other than your own? And is there a place to upload a city so others can view it? I know there is a city planner tool, but I think you have to manually put it together, right?
City planner works for what you are asking. You do not have to manually put it together. I use it for that purpose all the time

Super Catanian

Just to summarize...
City Planner: Allows you to see the layout of any city of any player in any world. The cities of all players are uploaded automatically.
FoE Stats: Allows you to see the stats of players, such as battles, points, and other miscellaneous things. Just like City Planner, everyone's information is uploaded frequently.