• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there any special building available to produce guild prestige?

Nice2HaveU

Looking to find some special building to get the guild prestige production. Is there any building available already?

Agent327

There are buildings that produce power. Power increases the guild level. Higher guild level gives more prestige.

Emberguard

You get 25 prestige per guild level. So Hall of Fame and Statue of Honor will indirectly provide prestige by giving you the resources necessary to level up the guild.

Guild V Guild (Desktop only) provides guild prestige for each hex you own
Guild Battlegrounds provides guild prestige based on your current guild League Points

BruteForceAttack

The main thing here to understand is GVG still rules for guild prestige, battle grounds is not bad but cant beat GVG AA map. Guild level is not even in the frame :)

Algona

WARNING! Stupidly long post, easily the longest I've ever written. Much exposure to brain rot here, read at your own risk.

tl;dr: The easiest route to increasing Guild Prestige has become an active successful GBG Guild. GvG is a much higher bar of entry for significant Prestige and limited to PC players. Prestige from Guild Level os much lower the that granted from GBG or GvG.

Guild Power SBs are insignificant to gainign Prestige through Guild Level.

----------

The rest of this ridiculously long post (Mrs. 'Gona took off for the day, I'm bored.) is in depth discussion of how Guild Power SBs are insignificant sources of Guild Power except if they are used in low level Guilds and the SBs are not of low Era.

That and a lot of other drivel as well.

----------

Let me preface this by saying I run 24 HoFs in my CE World. they produce 5K Guild power per day, about 2M Guild Power per year. Seems like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things, not really.

There are buildings that produce power. Power increases the guild level. Higher guild level gives more prestige.
You get 25 prestige per guild level. So Hall of Fame and Statue of Honor will indirectly provide prestige by giving you the resources necessary to level up the guild.

True but misleading. You both forgot to mention that the amount of Guild Power from SBs is insignificant.

Much like SBs producing Medals, mathematical analysis shows that Guild Power SBs are insignificant.

(To which some folks will respond, "But Algona, every little bit helps." Which is semantically equivalent to, "I didn't do the mathematical analysis.")

Compare the amount of Guild Power the SB produces to the amount of Guild Power needed to increase Guild Level keeping in mind that each increase in Guild level grants 25 more Guild Prestige. Then compare that amount of Guild Power to the Guild Power the Guild earns in GEC, GvG, and/or GBG.

Guild Level does grant Prestige, but the Guild Power gained from SBs is not significant compared to that available from GBG, GE, or GvG.

In other words, if a Guild is active in GE, GBG, and/or GvG Guild Power SBs are a waste of space. (Yes, SoH is an exception, but the Guild Power it grants are insignificant compared to the other benefits from SoH and compared to what the Guild is getting from doing the GBG that is earning the SoH fragments.)

NOTE WELL! A lot of high Era SoHs or HoFs can have a noticeable effect on Guild Level through about Guild Level 20-30. Which Guilds active and successful in GBG will blow through.

Excepting SoH, should you build a Guild Power SB?

Here's how to evaluate whether to use city space on a Guild Power producing SB:. You'll want:

A spreadsheet or pen and paper.

Note the amount needed for your next Guild Level (Global >> Your Guild >> Level tab),

Note the amount of Guild Power the SB grants. If it's not already placed you can check in your Inventory or look it up in the Wiki.

If your Guild does GvG, note the amount of Guild Power your Guild gained at recalc (GvG >> click on any Province your Guild does NOT have any holdings >> Event Log >> Click on the All tab >> look for an entry of Power Collected.) Note that this can vary wildly daily. GvG holdings can change daily, GE Guild Power can change every day. There is an extra boost on Mondays when GEC is added. There is an extra boost every other Monday when final GBG Rewards is added.

if you don't have access to GvG, note the amount of GE Guild Power granted (GE >> Guild Reward). You can note the amount of GBG Guild Power gained from the previous GBG on the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday when GBG is not running (GBG >> Rewards).

(I have no idea if Guilds gain Guild Power from GBG while GBG is running or how to check that amount. I don't think it does, but I ain't sure.)

After you've gathered the above, compare the amount of Guild Power gained by the Guild daily to the amount of Guild Power gained from the SB.

Now you have a rationale basis for deciding whether or not to add that Guild Power SB.

----------

For an additional exercise, note your Guild's current Prestige (Glofal >> Globbal Ranking >> Guilds tab),

Note the Prestige from Guild Level (Global >> Your Guild >> Level tab).

Subtract the amount of Prestige granted by Guild Level from total Prestige. The remainder is the amount of Prestige your Guild earns from GvG and GBG.

In my CE world, the one with 24 HoFs,lvl 71 Guild, current Prestige is 20K. We get 1,775 Prestige from Guild Ranking, less then 10% of the total.

Most of the rest of the other 18K Prestige comes from GBG.

So as noted way up above, the easiest way to add more Prestige, do GBG.

----------

A bit of historical perspective. Yeah, a spoiler within a spoiler. Whatever. Anybody got a cure for diarrhea of the keyboard?

My Guild (Go Dogstar Demons!) on MK was founded December 2014. We've always been big on the idea of teaching players, helping players advance,while having minimum requirements. Even today, we have no GE, GBG, or GvG requirements.

The first few months (I joined in Feb 2015) we were pretty lackadaisical, managed to get to lvl 10 or so. Then we started futzing in GvG, discovered the power of Traz. Nothing big, just some stuff in EMA, HMA, and occasional forays into other other Provinces. But even that little bit made a difference in our Ranking.

Mid 2015 one player started adding HoFs, (no, not me, I joined the HoF party a year later) he was great about moving them up in Era and was always our top Era player and we kept moving up. This made a heck of a difference, our Guild level moved steadily over the next year. For the next 2 years over half our daily Guild Power came from the eventually 50 highEra HoFs that one player had.

When GE hit we jumped hard on it, retooled our Guild by making sure everyone had Obs (pre Arc ubiquity) to provide the goods to open all four lvls of GE.

Over the next year between GE and the HoFs and some GvG we were doing OK. By mid 2017 we were top 50. We went hard into GvG (something about 10 of us did for fun) and pushed iu as high as rank 12, typically around rank 25. Guild level kept increasing up to 40, 50.

Then GBG hit and our Guild went insane. Everyone jumped in and Guild levels accumulated fast.to our current level of 71.

But we were not alone. All active Guilds took advantage of GBG.

So wile over the years we accumulated a lot of Guild Levels, our current Rank? 17.

The 10th ranked Guild in our world was founded about 15 months ago. They are lvl 69, and did it all on GBG and GbG.

Moral of the story? Not sure there is one other then that active successful GBG is how I'd go about ramping up a Guild.

---------

About my 24 HoFs. They provide around 5K Guild Power per day. This was significant for a long time, we are not a a major player in GvG. GBG changed everything; our Guild level skyrocketed as did so many other Guilds.

While 5K Guild Power per day (almost 2 Million per year!) sounds like a lot, it ain't.

My Guild is currently lvl 71. My HoFs would take 1.5 years to earn the Guild Power necessary to move us up 1 Guild level. 1.5 years to gain 25 Guild Prestige. To put that 25 Prestige in perspective, our Guild is at 20,000 Prestige.

This past Monday my Guild added 500 K Guild Power (includes GEC and GBG Funal Reward), the precious day it was 77K. So my 24 HoFs add about 5% to the Guild's total Guild power per day.

An aside, why do I keep the 24 HoFs? Because I like them. But I know that they are an inefficient use of space.

One more aside. It's always acceptable to do something in this game because that's what you want to do. This is a game, doing stuff for fun is always in order.

However, "Because I want to!" has to come with the understanding that whatever you want may not be the most efficient game play.

This post brought to you by 2 cups of tea, several bathroom trips to eliminate the 2 cups of tea, and way too much time on my hands waiting for the turkey to thaw and my cities to be ready to collect.

Agent327

True but misleading. You both forgot to mention that the amount of Guild Power from SBs is insignificant.

True, but also misleading. A SoH lvl 8 in SAAB gives 691 and it is easy to place muliple. Would not call that insignifigant. Not when it comes to power.

Emberguard

WARNING! Stupidly long post, easily the longest I've ever written. Much exposure to brain rot here, read at your own risk.
For some reason I was expecting it to be longer :p

Thankyou for your input Algona :) you’re right for the majority of guilds the guild level needs more than just special buildings to keep increasing. Simply because it’d be unrealistic to have 80 high aged players for most guilds. Most are going to be a variety of ages. For a developing city it’s not worth placing a lot of crowns-only buildings. For a late age city in the future or beyond really depends on how much free space they have on whether it’s worth it. Still worth going for Statue of Honor in any city at any stage of development though as it develops the individual in addition to the guild level.

True, but also misleading. A SoH lvl 8 in SAAB gives 691 and it is easy to place muliple. Would not call that insignifigant. Not when it comes to power.
Neither would I. Over a year you‘d have 252,215 power per Lvl 8 Statue of Honor in SAAB. Might not sound like it’s that fast for lvl’ing if like Algona’s guild you get twice that in every 1-2 weeks. But it really starts to add up if you have multiple SoHs in the city. Particularly when you have more then one player doing it. And a HoF lvl 2 unmotivated gives a similar amount to a SoH. So while a bad idea for low aged players if you can get a space aged player doing it that’s quite the boost to guild level.

tl;dr: The easiest route to increasing Guild Prestige has become an active successful GBG Guild. GvG is a much higher bar of entry for significant Prestige and limited to PC players. Prestige from Guild Level os much lower the that granted from GBG or GvG.

Guild Power SBs are insignificant to gainign Prestige through Guild Level.

----------

The rest of this ridiculously long post (Mrs. 'Gona took off for the day, I'm bored.) is in depth discussion of how Guild Power SBs are insignificant sources of Guild Power except if they are used in low level Guilds and the SBs are not of low Era.

That and a lot of other drivel as well.

----------

Let me preface this by saying I run 24 HoFs in my CE World. they produce 5K Guild power per day, about 2M Guild Power per year. Seems like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things, not really.

Much like SBs producing Medals, mathematical analysis shows that Guild Power SBs are insignificant.

(To which some folks will respond, "But Algona, every little bit helps." Which is semantically equivalent to, "I didn't do the mathematical analysis.")

Compare the amount of Guild Power the SB produces to the amount of Guild Power needed to increase Guild Level keeping in mind that each increase in Guild level grants 25 more Guild Prestige. Then compare that amount of Guild Power to the Guild Power the Guild earns in GEC, GvG, and/or GBG.

Guild Level does grant Prestige, but the Guild Power gained from SBs is not significant compared to that available from GBG, GE, or GvG.

In other words, if a Guild is active in GE, GBG, and/or GvG Guild Power SBs are a waste of space. (Yes, SoH is an exception, but the Guild Power it grants are insignificant compared to the other benefits from SoH and compared to what the Guild is getting from doing the GBG that is earning the SoH fragments.)

NOTE WELL! A lot of high Era SoHs or HoFs can have a noticeable effect on Guild Level through about Guild Level 20-30. Which Guilds active and successful in GBG will blow through.

Here's how to evaluate whether to use city space on a Guild Power producing SB:. You'll want:

A spreadsheet or pen and paper.

Note the amount needed for your next Guild Level (Global >> Your Guild >> Level tab),

Note the amount of Guild Power the SB grants. If it's not already placed you can check in your Inventory or look it up in the Wiki.

If your Guild does GvG, note the amount of Guild Power your Guild gained at recalc (GvG >> click on any Province your Guild does NOT have any holdings >> Event Log >> Click on the All tab >> look for an entry of Power Collected.) Note that this can vary wildly daily. GvG holdings can change daily, GE Guild Power can change every day. There is an extra boost on Mondays when GEC is added. There is an extra boost every other Monday when final GBG Rewards is added.

if you don't have access to GvG, note the amount of GE Guild Power granted (GE >> Guild Reward). You can note the amount of GBG Guild Power gained from the previous GBG on the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday when GBG is not running (GBG >> Rewards).

(I have no idea if Guilds gain Guild Power from GBG while GBG is running or how to check that amount. I don't think it does, but I ain't sure.)

After you've gathered the above, compare the amount of Guild Power gained by the Guild daily to the amount of Guild Power gained from the SB.

Now you have a rationale basis for deciding whether or not to add that Guild Power SB.

----------

For an additional exercise, note your Guild's current Prestige (Glofal >> Globbal Ranking >> Guilds tab),

Note the Prestige from Guild Level (Global >> Your Guild >> Level tab).

Subtract the amount of Prestige granted by Guild Level from total Prestige. The remainder is the amount of Prestige your Guild earns from GvG and GBG.

In my CE world, the one with 24 HoFs,lvl 71 Guild, current Prestige is 20K. We get 1,775 Prestige from Guild Ranking, less then 10% of the total.

Most of the rest of the other 18K Prestige comes from GBG.

So as noted way up above, the easiest way to add more Prestige, do GBG.

----------

A bit of historical perspective. Yeah, a spoiler within a spoiler. Whatever. Anybody got a cure for diarrhea of the keyboard?

My Guild (Go Dogstar Demons!) on MK was founded December 2014. We've always been big on the idea of teaching players, helping players advance,while having minimum requirements. Even today, we have no GE, GBG, or GvG requirements.

The first few months (I joined in Feb 2015) we were pretty lackadaisical, managed to get to lvl 10 or so. Then we started futzing in GvG, discovered the power of Traz. Nothing big, just some stuff in EMA, HMA, and occasional forays into other other Provinces. But even that little bit made a difference in our Ranking.

Mid 2015 one player started adding HoFs, (no, not me, I joined the HoF party a year later) he was great about moving them up in Era and was always our top Era player and we kept moving up. This made a heck of a difference, our Guild level moved steadily over the next year. For the next 2 years over half our daily Guild Power came from the eventually 50 highEra HoFs that one player had.

When GE hit we jumped hard on it, retooled our Guild by making sure everyone had Obs (pre Arc ubiquity) to provide the goods to open all four lvls of GE.

Over the next year between GE and the HoFs and some GvG we were doing OK. By mid 2017 we were top 50. We went hard into GvG (something about 10 of us did for fun) and pushed iu as high as rank 12, typically around rank 25. Guild level kept increasing up to 40, 50.

Then GBG hit and our Guild went insane. Everyone jumped in and Guild levels accumulated fast.to our current level of 71.

But we were not alone. All active Guilds took advantage of GBG.

So wile over the years we accumulated a lot of Guild Levels, our current Rank? 17.

The 10th ranked Guild in our world was founded about 15 months ago. They are lvl 69, and did it all on GBG and GbG.

Moral of the story? Not sure there is one other then that active successful GBG is how I'd go about ramping up a Guild.

---------

About my 24 HoFs. They provide around 5K Guild Power per day. This was significant for a long time, we are not a a major player in GvG. GBG changed everything; our Guild level skyrocketed as did so many other Guilds.

While 5K Guild Power per day (almost 2 Million per year!) sounds like a lot, it ain't.

My Guild is currently lvl 71. My HoFs would take 1.5 years to earn the Guild Power necessary to move us up 1 Guild level. 1.5 years to gain 25 Guild Prestige. To put that 25 Prestige in perspective, our Guild is at 20,000 Prestige.

This past Monday my Guild added 500 K Guild Power (includes GEC and GBG Funal Reward), the precious day it was 77K. So my 24 HoFs add about 5% to the Guild's total Guild power per day.

An aside, why do I keep the 24 HoFs? Because I like them. But I know that they are an inefficient use of space.

One more aside. It's always acceptable to do something in this game because that's what you want to do. This is a game, doing stuff for fun is always in order.

However, "Because I want to!" has to come with the understanding that whatever you want may not be the most efficient game play.

This post brought to you by 2 cups of tea, several bathroom trips to eliminate the 2 cups of tea, and way too much time on my hands waiting for the turkey to thaw and my cities to be ready to collect.
I love your posts haha :)

Algona

Despite three paragraphs of disclaimers about SoH:

We have these responses:

Glad to see you admit ('also') your post was misleading. Dunno how anything I said was misleading, I spelled it all out in detail. Lots and lots of detail.

But it really starts to add up if you have multiple SoHs in the city

Leave aside that I specifically excluded SoH.

You're both suffering from 'That number looks large' syndrome.

Funny thing about this sort of discussion, until folk sit down and p.lay with numbers they never get over 'That number looks large' syndrome.

It's why so many folk still build Victory Towers.

Time for fun with math!

Assume a Guild with 80 SAAB Players with 10 lvl 8 SoHs.each. Preposterous, no Guild has access to the number of Advances needed to win that many fragments (1.44 million fragments) (someone, maybe when I'm really bored again, should do the calculation on how many Fragments can realistically be eaned by a Guild from a GBG season.) in a reasonable time but we'll go with that anyway.

10 SoH * 80 Players = 800 SoH * 691 Guild Power = 552K Guild Power per day.

That's a lot of Guild Power.

LvL 85 Guild takes 5.6M Guild Power.

Our hypothetical Guild will get that in 10 days just form their SoHs.

Impressive.

Fun fact: it tales about 275M Guild Power to go from lvl 0 Guild to lvl 100. Our hypothetical Guild will do it in 1.5 years just from their SoHs.

But...

Looking to find some special building to get the guild prestige production.

So our hypothetical Guild in 10 days from their 800 SoHs gained...

25 Prestige.

Tell me again about how important Guild Power SBs are to Guild Prestige accumulation,

Significance is in the eye of the beholder.

And without doing math you've got your eyes closed.

----------

But hey, I was discussing SBs contribution to Guild Power and Guild Level, so let's talk more about that.

Emberguard almost has the right of it:

For a developing city it’s not worth placing a lot of crowns-only buildings.

Remove 'a lot' and you got it.

Same goes for Guilds. High Era HoF can be decisive in mass quantities for lower level Guilds. Which I already said.

But a good active Guild gets buckets of Guild Power from GE, GBG, and maybe GvG. HoF is an eyedropper compared to those buckets.

Look at your own Guild. Look at the top 10 player Eras, look at the Guild Power from HoFs in those Eras then do these two simple calculations:

How fast will the Guild earn it's next level based on your current Guild Power earnings?

How many HoFs will it take to earn the next Guild level in 3 months?

----------

It took me longer to type up the answers to those two questions then to answer them,

I'll take my Guild in W. I'm a bottom 20 player there, have nothing to do with Guild Management.

Guild Level 56. 25th Ranked, 17,400 Prestige. 1.75M Guild Power for next level. We earned 640K Power Monday GEC and GBG Rewards, 73 K today, no GE or GBG. Average around 110K Power per day.

Top 10 players are Oceanic 816, Arctic 728 3x Future 640, 3x Tomorrow 552, 2x PME 376. Number is the Motivated Power Produced by a lvl 2 HoF of that Era.

Side note. This Guild has been Diamond for 9 months. You don't have to be high Era to be dominant in GBG.

If each Player gets 1 lvl 2 HoF they would produce a total of 5872 Guild Power per day. about 5.5% of total Guild Power. 10 HoF's each and they would be producing 1/3 the Daily Power.

Next Guild level costs 1.7 M Power.

How fast will the Guild earn it's next level based on your current Guild Power earnings? 1.75M Guild Power / 110K Power per day = 16 days.

How many HoFs will it take to earn the next Guild level in 3 months? 35-40 total HoFs, about 3.7 Hofs per top 10 player.

Ain't no tricks, secrets, opinions, misleading, just simple arithmetic based on easy to obtain data.

Last edited:

Agent327

@Algona you really should pay better attention.

I responded to this statement you made

You both forgot to mention that the amount of Guild Power from SBs is insignificant.

The amount of power from SB's isn't insignificant. That's a fact. Nowhere do I mention prestige, but thank you for taking the time to come up with a longwinded answer to something that wasn't said.

Beorn Bear

The amount of power from SB's isn't insignificant. That's a fact.
Stating something as a fact when it isn't seems fitting for these extraordinary times. Significance is determined by the larger picture, not by isolating numbers. The bigger picture is that if you have a guild (even a solo guild) where there are multiple level 8 Statues of Honor in SAAB, the amount of guild power points you got in the process of obtaining those Statues of Honor renders the amount you will get from those buildings insignificant. Did you know that even if you finish 1st in Diamond League every round, it takes almost 6 months to get one level 8 Statue of Honor? How much do you think the actual GPP rewards are from finishing 1st in Diamond League every round for 6 months?
A SoH lvl 8 in SAAB gives 691 and it is easy to place muliple.
If we take the minimum number that could mean multiple, 2, it would take the best guild in the game almost a year to get there. That's a hard cap. Spending Diamonds won't hurry it up. Add another 6 or so months for each additional level 8 SoH. Easy? I do not think that word means what you think it does.

But let's look at the even bigger picture. What benefits do you get from those GPP? A level 100 guild gets the maximum guild bonuses, so let's just go there.
Bonus 1: 2500 Prestige. By itself, this would put your guild ranking at 408 on Vingrid, 437 on Jaims. You get nothing concrete from those rankings, however.
Bonus 2: 10,930 Support Pool. Unless you're in the 5% that plays GvG, this is completely useless. And if you know anything about GvG, you know that even if you play GvG, support pool is pretty much useless.
Bonus 3: 25% coin/supply cost reduction for building construction. Talk about insignificant. Unless you are a brand new player who lucks into being allowed to join a level 100 guild, coin/supply cost of buildings is less than a trifle.
Bonus 4: 12 Forge Points. The only concrete bonus that even hints at significance. Even then, it is dwarfed by FP available by other means, such as Great Buildings.
Bonus 5: 38% reduction in training/healing time for military units. This had much more significance before the Alcatraz became easily obtainable. It may still come in handy if you are heavily into high level GvG/GBG. Otherwise, having a Traz and receiving troops as GE/GBG/etc rewards really cuts into the importance of this bonus.
All in all, unless you are just into bragging about your guild's high level, being in a high level guild really only has two bonuses that are even mildly useful.

And the bottom line is that the unimpressive benefits that high guild level provides means that the overall significance of GPP received from even the SoH is very, very low. Take this all together.
Fun fact: it tales about 275M Guild Power to go from lvl 0 Guild to lvl 100.
Over a year you‘d have 252,215 power per Lvl 8 Statue of Honor in SAAB.
That equates to 1090 (and a fraction) level 8 Statues of Honor in SAAB being collected every day for a year. That's 13+ Statues of Honor for every player in an 80 member guild...all in SAAB. 13 Statues of Honor would take a little over 6 years to earn if you finished 1st in Diamond League every single round.

I don't know about you all, but if it takes the highest possible level of accomplishment sustained for multiple years by a large number of players to even approach any hint of relative usefulness to a player's game/city, then I think it is fair to say that the building's significance is very low.

Agent327

Did you know that even if you finish 1st in Diamond League every round, it takes almost 6 months to get one level 8 Statue of Honor?

And during those 6 months you do not get any other fragments?

If we take the minimum number that could mean multiple, 2, it would take the best guild in the game almost a year to get there. That's a hard cap. Spending Diamonds won't hurry it up. Add another 6 or so months for each additional level 8 SoH. Easy? I do not think that word means what you think it does.

So 1 year being top guild in diamond league and not one of the guildmembers has earned any extra SoH fragments other than the ones they get for being first. Amazing! Can you do the maths on the chance of that happening?

Battlegrounds has been around for a year. Someone must be cheating.

SoH.jpg

Algona

In a discussion that hinges solely on math you are choosing to ignore such. That's your privilege:

The amount of power from SB's isn't insignificant. That's a fact.

Just as it's my privilege to reject your baseless assertion.

Until you do bring some sort of comparison or analysis it will continue to be baseless.

It ain't hard. Just compare / nodel some easy to find numbers: Guild Level Power requirements and the Guild Power SBs produce.

----------

@Algona you really should...

Unless you are going to tell me I'm breaking a forum rule, I reject that you have the bona fides to tell me what I should and should not do.

----------

...pay better attention.

Excepting SoH...

...pay better attention.

Nowhere do I mention prestige

Higher guild level gives more prestige.

:ginormous dooky eating grin:

Last edited:

Agent327

Just as it's my privilege to reject your baseless assertion.

Until you do bring some sort of comparison or analysis it will continue to be baseless.

It ain't hard. Just compare / nodel some easy to find numbers: Guild Level Power requirements and the Guild Power SBs produce.

Look at all the ways you can get power and compare the amount of those, like GvG sectors and the HoF for instance, to the amountt given by the SoH.
It ain't hard. Numbers are easy to find.

Lord Pest

I have 11 level 8 SoHs in my town and 3 more in inventory. When GBG started I estimated that I would have 5 level 5 SoHs in my town after 1 year. I didn’t put them in for the crowns. It’s taking 4+ million crowns to go up a level in our guild. So the crowns I produce won’t make much of a dent in that. The SoH can’t be plundered, it produces 7 fp for me and goods and crowns for our guild. The Road to Victories are a nice addition too. I removed my flourishing cider mills and replaced them with SoHs. Smaller footprint and all I used them for is to produce 7 fp every 24 hours. At some point the SoHs I have in inventory will hit the antique dealer. You can only place so many in your town.

Most SoH fragments are won by fighting. I average 4-5k fights a GBG season.