• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is this message against the rules

DeletedUser14545

so this message was sent and I was wondering if this is against the rules. This guy basically threatened that by posting profit trades he was going to report my member to support and he implied that posting profit trades was against the rules. So he was trying to get a player to stop posting for profit trades by using deception and the threat of reporting him?
Here is a link to the screen shot of the actual message

http://gyazo.com/40ac4cd99d288d01d7d54dbc6af203cf

DeletedUser8428

:) He can report it if he likes - but there are no rules about trades. If you are in a guild, be aware that some guilds do have rules about what's acceptable, other guilds have none so check with your guild leadership. But the game itself has no rules.

DeletedUser2382

You can trade whatever you want. Maybe your guild leader doesn't like it and boots you from the guild. Hence possibly against "guild rules." As far as game rules go, do whatever you want. There's certainly nothing to report to Inno about.

I would be careful about using another guys name on a post here though, you probably wanna at least blot it out or something for future reference.

DeletedUser19152

If your guild has fair trade rules, then you could get booted. If it's just some random neighborhood person, it's just empty.

Now I gotta say, I don't think I'd ever take an offer like those.

DeletedUser

There are a couple of players with trades like these up on P. I've sent messages to them pointing out that, while I'm not willing to accept these sorts of unbalanced trades, I would gladly help them with resource allocation if the trades were "fare" including paying the FP to complete the deal.

So far, I've been ignored, and their trades seem to just sit and rot on the Market.

DeletedUser17558

Tell them to pound sand and read the rules. There are no fair trade rules (except the aforementioned guild rules) and those posted trades are well within the guidelines. I have taken those kind of trades when a lower level guildmate is trying to build a GB well beyond their means, but that is the only circumstance that I will take those.

DeletedUser14545

Yes but really my question is did he break the rules sending a message like this. He is using deception and trying to intimidate a player into changing how he plays. this is a bullying tactic and what does the rules say about intimidation tactics and deception?

DeletedUser8152

Yes but really my question is did he break the rules sending a message like this. He is using deception and trying to intimidate a player into changing how he plays. this is a bullying tactic and what does the rules say about intimidation tactics and deception?
If you are concerned you can report the message and support staff will review it.

But it looks fine to me, you can check the game rules referenced above for yourself.

DeletedUser10517

Are you sure he isnt in the same guild as you, pointing out that its against guild rules?

But no, its not against Inno rules to send you that message.