• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is this what you call rushing through the Ages?

Nicholas002

Arctic Future: 3 low GBs, laughable layout, numerous low age goods buildings (even a Bronze age marble mason!)

2020-08-22 14_19_35-Forge of Empires.png

2020-08-22 14_22_49-Forge of Empires.png

Agent327

Some players play very casual and do not really bother to make an effort. Some even log in just once a week. If he/she has been playing long enough that could be an explanation.

ffblackice

How can this player go all the way to AF? all by diamond? or delete most of the buildings after reaching AF?

Lord Pest

I’m in AF and I see it every hood. I can’t find him anymore but I remember a player in VF with... 16, yes 16 fights total. That’s actually hard to do.

Johnny B. Goode

There's a player near the bottom of my hood in VF with one GB...the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Another has among his handful of GBs...a Notre Dame level 13.

CommanderCool1234

This isn't to bad, it is pretty common but my previous guild leader had 12m points in VF with the highest great building being a level 14 statue of zeus.

Lord Pest

In my current AF hood there are 38 players with under 10 million player points. I’m #1 with 228 million player points for comparison.

67Sage101

Yes. rushing through ages is what burns people out. We just had a guild mate quit the game and he was in the Contemporary Era with a level 3 ARC and all other GB's under level 10. Every week I would see him post in fair trades looking for goods. On the flip side I once had a neighbor in the EMA with a level 80 arc. He bumped up 3 ages in one day.

UBERhelp1

I’m in AF and I see it every hood. I can’t find him anymore but I remember a player in VF with... 16, yes 16 fights total. That’s actually hard to do.
I think that if you play the game right, you only need to fight once. I've seen players in very high ages with only 3 fights because they choose to only negotiate except when absolutely required. A pretty interesting challenge, actually.

Emberguard

The problem isn’t simply “rushing”, it’s how hard you’re prepared to have the game be and still keep going. If you don’t care about running out of resources for negotiations, are fine with gathering resources as you need them for research and don’t mind not winning battles then rushing is irrelevant.

Flavius Belisarius

I think that if you play the game right, you only need to fight once. I've seen players in very high ages with only 3 fights because they choose to only negotiate except when absolutely required. A pretty interesting challenge, actually.
There is no way to actually "play the game right." There may be more efficient ways, but it depends on what your goal/purpose/reason for playing the game.
Currently assigned to the US Army 198th INF Brigade, Fort Benning Georgia to support the Infantry School Training Mission. Their motto is PLAY THE GAME.250px-50th_Infantry_Regiment_Coat_of_Arms.png
The US Army Infantry 50th Regiment

UBERhelp1

There is no way to actually "play the game right." There may be more efficient ways, but it depends on what your goal/purpose/reason for playing the game.
Currently assigned to the US Army 198th INF Brigade, Fort Benning Georgia to support the Infantry School Training Mission. Their motto is PLAY THE GAME.View attachment 18347
The US Army Infantry 50th Regiment
I meant play the game right as in "if you decide to play the game a certain way and make only certain decisions, you'll only have to fight once." I didn't mean, "if you play the game how you are supposed to you'll only have to fight once."