• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is Using Amazon Gift Cards for Payment an Option?

absi

When looking at the payment options in game, the Gift Cards option only show CVS and Dollar General in the Icon in the payment options list. Can US Amazong Gift Cards be used?

Last edited by a moderator:

absi

You can only use the payment options shown.

When looking at the payment options in game, the Gift Cards option only show CVS and Dollar General in the Icon in the payment options list. Are the Gift Cards only limited to those from CVS or Dollar General? Or can US Amazon Gift cards be used?

absi

You can not use a payment option that is not there.

You are not answering my question, sir. What gift cards can be used? Can amazon gift cards be used? Does that fall under the gift card option that does exist in-game? Or is it only CVS or Dollar general gift cards? I look forward to a non-ambiguous and direct answer. A yes or no to amazon gift cards and a list of available gift cards as well. Thank you.

Agent327

The giftcards shown can be used. If Amazon is not shown you can not use it. The list is what you are looking at.

absi

The giftcards shown can be used. If Amazon is not shown you can not use it. The list is what you are looking at.

Okay. Perhaps I am not understanding you or your are not understanding me. Below is a screenshot of what I am talking about. Please provide an official and exhaustive list of valid gift cards that can be used. Much thanks.

22322.png

Agent327

There is no official list. Payment options are dependant on the country you live in and the platform you use. If the option does not show for you, you can not pay that way.

absi

There is no official list. Payment options are dependant on the country you live in and the platform you use. If the option does not show for you, you can not pay that way.

Tell me then, if you were in the US, and playing in us3 Cirgrad region of the game, how would you interpret "Pay with Gift Card..."? Who do I get in contact to get a list of valid gift cards?

Agent327

You are looking at a list of valid gift cards in your situation.

You can keep asking the same over and over again, but I can not give you any other answer.

absi

You are looking at a list of valid gift cards in your situation.
You can keep asking the same over and over again, but I can not give you any other answer.

I see. So that does answer one of my initial question I suppose -i.e only CVS and Dollar General gift cards.

I appologise for what seems like me asking the same question again. I am just trying to figure out the my options when comes to giving you guys my money. I also feel the answers given were most robotic and vague. I am certain you understand. I appologise again for what seems to be repetitive questions.

Agent327

These are my payment options

pay.jpg

I have totally different payment options than you.

I can't use an Amazon Giftcard, simply cause the option is not available.

There is no list and there is no right answer to your question other than you can only use what you can see.

absi

These are my payment options

View attachment 16590

I have totally different payment options than you.

I can't use an Amazon Giftcard, simply cause the option is not available.

There is no list and there is no right answer to your question other than you can only use what you can see.

Okay. Much thanks for your time and effort.

BruteForceAttack

When looking at the payment options in game, the Gift Cards option only show CVS and Dollar General in the Icon in the payment options list. Can US Amazong Gift Cards be used?

In US, depending on what zip code you put, different options show up. Amazon isn't one of them.

Attachments

• gift card_S.png
    gift card_S.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
  • gift card22.png
    gift card22.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 8