• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Issue With GE Relic Icon

Mustapha00

On three servers, I have noticed that the Icon which lights up if a Relic has spawned is either not working at all or at least not working consistently.

In one case, I was completing level one and about to go to level two when a message popped up telling me that I was leaving a Relic on the battlefield (I'd never seen that message before either). The Icon was dark.

In the other two cases, I completed an encounter and actually saw the Relic appear right next to the stones that indicate eitehr encounters or rewards. Again, in both instances, the Icon was dark.

wolfhoundtoo

You should report this ingame via the support option. if not there then it should be in the bug section of this forum.

Mustapha00

I did try to do so from my phone but received a notification that Support was "temporarily unavailable".

However, it appears that the patch released this morning has fixed the issue. Kudos to Inno for a fast fix.