• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

It's been fun!!!

DeletedUser32451

But I refuse to spend money playing this game. I made it to the iron age, but the father I get, the more impossible it is to play this game without diamonds. So thanks all! Enjoyed the time here!!!!!!

DeletedUser29563

But I refuse to spend money playing this game. I made it to the iron age, but the father I get, the more impossible it is to play this game without diamonds. So thanks all! Enjoyed the time here!!!!!!
Later gator...

DeletedUser28670

I'm pretty sure I'm speaking to someone who is already gone.
But I can share my own story.
I used to be a ... no other way to say it... really big noob. When I saw someone with 2 GBs in BA, I was like "omg u spend diamonds ", but no. I learned that they were RQing.
If you stayed and asked how the play the game right, we would have given you advice. Instead, you left accusing FOE of being a pay to win game.

Later, @Mjk6string

DeletedUser32009

We have a young fellow in our guild. He is just a teenager. He doesn't buy diamonds. I buy some. He has jumped way ahead of me in points, GE, and Gb's.
Before some smarty pants says I need to learn to play the game, I am learning :)
He is good at figuring out how to make the best use of his space, and FP's etc.

blueskydwg

Must have no patience or ability for strategy games. I'm in LMA and have yet to buy a diamond. (although I've been tempted).
Of course, when you consider all the time suck this has taken, I guess the real cost is very high. :rolleyes:

spnnr

I used to be a ... no other way to say it... really big noob. When I saw someone with 2 GBs in BA, I was like "omg u spend diamonds ", but no. I learned that they were RQing.
If you stayed and asked how the play the game right, we would have given you advice. Instead, you left accusing FOE of being a pay to win game.

Later, @Mjk6string

Kudos Lord Muggle, I was in a similar situation -I was in HMA without gbs and city was crap and I came on here and asked for advice- Ardak, Algona , Glarg and a couple others in a few posts helped me understand the game and avoid the frustration that leads to quitting. I now return the favor by helping others/low level guilds as I appreciate the importance of guilds in player development , success and having fun.

Hope the OP finds what he/she needs..

DeletedUser

The forums are a darkened place without Ardak.
I'm just not posting as much as I used to. The spirit's been taken out of me when Ardak left, and inflamed by the fact that Inno tested DCs on a few lucky players for months.
Yeah, we lost a few really good players here in the last few months for various reasons. Ardak, snake11s, harbinger956. Others, like sloppyjoeslayer, don't post nearly as much as they once did.

blueskydwg

The forums are a darkened place without Ardak.
I'm just not posting as much as I used to. The spirit's been taken out of me when Ardak left, and inflamed by the fact that Inno tested DCs on a few lucky players for months.

Count me as one of the lucky ones. I just started playing about a month ago, but have been getting the DC from the beginning.

DeletedUser31592

Diamonds can be won in many ways, without purchasing. GE, Event Bldgs, Story Quests etc. I've not spent a dime & I currently hold approx. 400 Diamonds

With 5 cities that complete Level 4 each week, I average between 500-700 diamonds per week. Obviously some weeks are great and others don't pull that much in, but I can typically count on falling in that range the majority of the time.

I can't remember what I started the week with, but I've purchased two 400 diamond expansions, have 80 diamonds in the bank, and 1 city still has 4 encounters to go- which means I could get another 50 diamonds :)

DeletedUser32009

Later, @Mjk6string

What is rqing?

DeletedUser28670

Yeah, we lost a few really good players here in the last few months for various reasons. Ardak, snake11s, harbinger956. Others, like sloppyjoeslayer, don't post nearly as much as they once did.
*sighs*
a mix of reasons did it. I think the first thing was that the forums were way too rigid with the new mods. (now they're not so rigid. phew.) Ardak almost quit due to it and snakes11s and harbinger956 did quit the forums due to it. Ardak left because his brother passed away, and I don't know what happened to sloppy. He hasn't posted since November 20, yet he's still active.