• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

It's Our 3rd Birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13987

Happy Birthday to F.O.E.!
It wasn't made long ago!
It is a great game!
That shall gain lots of fame!!!!!!

Happy Birthday F.O.E. Have a great one!:D

DeletedUser18837

Birthday bash. cut the cake already.....................................

happy birthday, drinks all around are on FOE!

DeletedUser6293

Hello Panacea;
I would love to be the first to register for the 3rd annual Birthday of USA. I have been Queen Autumncast since the game started in USA. And I would like to be the first to congratulate FOE for being the main focus of our lives in the USA. This game has been fun for soldiers in America in their spare time. So it's more then just a game. It help us to support our wounded soldiers that choose to have an outlet. So yes register me. Because each time I come on I think about our wounded soldiers. And hope to meet them from time to time to give them support and play the game they love.
I'm Queen Autumncast because you made it that way along with other Kings and Queens of the game. USA third annual birthday for FOE and American Veterans. YES.......................
God Bless all our American Soldiers wounded in war.

DeletedUser8861

AGAIN TO BE CLEAR....YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED ON THE FORUM (WHICH MEANS AN ACTIVE MEMBER) AND THEN SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9PM WE WILL OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR YOU TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAWING.

THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS ONLY....NOT TO REGISTER. LOCKING THIS THREAD, WILL START ANOTHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.