• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8861

QUESTIONS? ASK HERE:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/...rs-Ask-Me-Anything-about-the-Birthday-Contest!

[h=2]It's Our 3rd Birthday!!![/h]
3rd-bday2.png

Put your questions and comments about the Birthday party here!

- - - Updated - - -

TO BE CLEAR....YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED ON THE FORUM (WHICH MEANS AN ACTIVE MEMBER) AND THEN SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9PM WE WILL OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR YOU TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAWING.

THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ONLY

(The actual Celebration thread will open Saturday night at 9 pm (EDT) and you will have to enter (post)on that thread in order to be considered for the prize drawings)

----------------------

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I know if I'm registered for the forum?
A: If you can log in and post, then you are registered.

Q: What do have to do to enter the contest?
A: Log in between 9-10 PM Eastern time, on Saturday night, find the contest thread in the Tavern forum, and post the requested information.

Q: Do I need to post anything now, before the party?
A: Nope. But feel free to make a test post if you want to be sure you can. Just hit 'reply' to this message!

Q: Can I play from a mobile device?
A: Absolutely, just bookmark the forum in your browser.

Q: I play on several worlds, which one will the prizes go to?
A: You get to pick, although some prizes are earmarked for particular worlds. You'll say what world you're in when you enter the contest.

Q: Do I need to be on the forum for the whole hour to claim my prize?
A: Nope!

Q: How will I collect my prize?
A: It will show up in your inventory on the world you request.

Q: I'm in Europe and the time is in the middle of the night, can I do it another time?
A: No, sorry. Since it's for the US server we're doing US time. But staying up late to FoE isn't so bad!

Q: What time is the party in my time zone?
A: It is on Saturday at:
... 9 PM Eastern time (New York or Washington DC).
... 8 PM Central time (Chicago or Houston)
... 7 PM Mountain time (Denver or Salt Lake City)
... 6 PM Western time (Los Angeles, Seattle, or Phoenix)
... 5 PM Alaska time
... 3 PM Hawaii time
Or on Sunday at:
... 2 AM London time
... 3 AM Berlin time
... 10 AM Tokyo time

Q: I posted already somewhere and now it is missing?
A: We're combining all the birthday posts in this thread for now, to keep the forum from getting too cluttered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6293

Masetro;
I would like to say first of all. A thousand diamonds is not enough. They should consider those that spend $79.00 and 129.00 in one pop for diamonds. They should equal that amount. The cost of diamonds in one pop on the menu for purchase should equal that amount. A thousand diamonds for prizes should be third place. First place should always be the equal amount that of the highest purchase. Because then you are respecting your players and considering their intelligences. It doesn't matter one way or another. Because I will still play the game. But how much would it take from you if you make the winnings in comparison to what the top players spend. I'm not blasting the game. I'm just saying you want big spenders at least respect them with the first prizes. Make the prizes meet the standards this way big players will be interested in playing the contest. It's not fair to big players making the prizes so insulting. And big players should want to enter the contest but not with the prizes so low.
Reply all hate mail to Support not me.. I'm just saying not to offend anyone. I'm just a Queen in the game LOL

DeletedUser17415

Guess this the place to pre-register. rolandsurette If there is another place to register please inform, thanks.

DeletedUser4770

If you log in on the forum with your user name and password, you are registered on the forum.

DeletedUser18956

Hey Maestro,

Advanced Happy Birthday to FoE US server. This is an excellent game and I love it. I play it everyday without fail.

From what I understand, I'm registered now (as i'm able to post here). All I have to do now is wait until Saturday and login to US forum again and post something in the "BIRTHDAY" thread under "Announcements". Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question. I play in different worlds. If I get prizes, what world will they go to? and how can I collect prizes?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Looking forward to join the party...:D

DeletedUser10806

Am I registered?

Only joking - just had a 5 minute chuckle to myself at the mass hysteria of a ton of people asking that question on the various other closed threads!
Made i larf!

So where do I regsiter then? It's not clear. Happy Birthday. I'm so excited about something but I'm not sure what!

Status
Not open for further replies.