• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15496

Like most, very frustrated by this attempt. I did manage to get logged in and listed on the board just after 9pm EST...but booted right afterwards and no prize nor any word at all about anything. Sounds like the board was opened well ahead of 9pm and people that registered before they were supposed to be allowed to do so were awarded with prizes. I do enjoy this game, but like 99% of the others out there are very disappointed with the huge failure of this event

DeletedUser21167

What a bust. Maybe FOE can start planning now for its 4th birthday so it won't be such a cluster #$%@ next time.

ib4est596

am I too late

What a bust. Maybe FOE can start planning now for its 4th birthday so it won't be such a cluster #$%@ next time.

am I too late to get in on the goodies

- - - Updated - - -

am I ?
I am aren't I

- - - Updated - - -

please tell me I didn't miss it

- - - Updated - - -

I was on and kicked and on and kicked now I get on and no prizes I am bummed

DeletedUser21226

most that signed on after 9pm eastern were kicked and/or the board froze. no idea who got the prizes. as was said above I guess people were allowed to register before 9pm (which I was unaware of and it was not worded that way that you could.... need better clarification next time.

DeletedUser

In laymen's terms..."Disappointment." Your throwing a bone to some of us. You take but give nothing in return. You advertise this incredible give-away but yet your "server" is unable to provide the gaming experience to the multitude. You allow players to log in before the prescribed time. I get it. Pay, and you get rewards. Unfortunately, your rewards are disproportionate to what one receives. FoE is in the business to make money by selling upgrades to defends one's world. Why don't you consider a level playing field where a player in SA, BA or IA can perform a unique quest to acquire "Bonus Points" that allow this player to attack another player in CA or PA on a level playing field for say 24 hours. This would force players who are 2 to 3 ages higher to reconsider from attacking and plundering those 2-3 levels below them. Now many so called "purist" would say, "this is the basic principal of the game." Unfortunately, you reward the strong and pale to the newbies. To allow special bonus points, every one should be equal on the battle field, all dependent on strategic play in positioning your army. To attack or defend. Not against a simulation that favors the strength of the offensive player. Create an optional arena, where players from all levels can duke it out where opponents pay with FP or diamonds for weapons of equal caliber and fight to the death. The reward ? The winner gets to keep the weapon/weapons to fight in another arena, increase in points and battles won recorded. Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

I would have liked the event better if I had been able to log on during the event instead of after. I was logged on, kicked off and unable to log back on until the even was over. I guess you just had to be closer to the server.

DeletedUser20640

I thought maybe people were being a bit of sore losers (sorry) until I fixed the display time on the forum to match my time (which is EDT). How can the grand prize winner win 10 minutes before the contest opens?

That being said, I am happy with the couple of consolation prizes I got. I think this has been a learning experience for FoE so I'm sure the next contest will be improved.

Happy Birthday!!

DeletedUser

I said happy bday showed up for the party and could not get in...Big Time
FAIL..oh well maybe next year

DeletedUser22197

HHappy B-Day

- - - Updated - - -

Where is my prize?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone win yet?

DeletedUser15374

BDAY LOSER

Free stuff! Count me in...., it's almost like its my birthday too, lol

:evil:Send Friend invites if you can, im in JKOPQRS worlds....and lovin everyone of 'um
images

MIC CHECK 1, 2, 1, 2 HAPPY BERFDAY!
Well i didnt win anything during the celebration, i logged in on time and everything.......
But id like to say, the forum was near impossible to log into......
Did anyone get anything during the celebration?
Im not alone when i say the pooch was screwed.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.