1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Join Children of the Gods!

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by ablution, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ablution

ablution New Member

.......join a man,become a god.......

WELCOME to Children of the Gods!!

We are a young guild founded in Cirgard with a foothold in Arvahall.We focus on expansion through both peaceful and violent means,but more importantly on having fun and helping each other out.

The council of Mt.Olympus oversees the guild and also votes to promote or withhold promotion from members when they reach the qualifying points,the ranks our as follows:

Mortal-upon joining
    Hero/Heroine- 5,000 points
    King/Queen-15,000
    Cherub-25,000
    Demi-god/godess-35,000
    Titan-50,000

We welcome all,regardless of aspirations,if you are chosen to reside on Mt.Olympus you will be able to pick a god name of any origin. for invitation message tparker11,mixalot32,or 710583jh on Cirgard

Zeus/tparker11

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. ablution

ablution New Member

We are a top 100 guild in Cirgard!

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]hard pressed to resist now..aren't you??

3. ablution

ablution New Member

In game guild forums are up,up,and away on Cirgard

4. Erechtheus

Erechtheus Guest

Just tried to message you in the game and it says invalid. Am I doomed to interact only with my neighborhood which I have beaten without even trying since no one else is even playing.

5. ablution

ablution New Member

NO! lol you will eventually be moved if you havent already to a much tougher and more active neighborhood,however if i am not too late i would love for you to join my guild,sometimes the message/invite system is screwy is says ppl dont exist when they clearly do and whatnot blah blah blah what is your username??