• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Join Children of the Gods!

DeletedUser1907

.......join a man,become a god.......

WELCOME to Children of the Gods!!

We are a young guild founded in Cirgard with a foothold in Arvahall.We focus on expansion through both peaceful and violent means,but more importantly on having fun and helping each other out.

The council of Mt.Olympus oversees the guild and also votes to promote or withhold promotion from members when they reach the qualifying points,the ranks our as follows:

Mortal-upon joining
Hero/Heroine- 5,000 points
King/Queen-15,000
Cherub-25,000
Demi-god/godess-35,000
Titan-50,000

We welcome all,regardless of aspirations,if you are chosen to reside on Mt.Olympus you will be able to pick a god name of any origin. for invitation message tparker11,mixalot32,or 710583jh on Cirgard

Zeus/tparker11

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1907

We are a top 100 guild in Cirgard!

- - - Updated - - -

thumbnail.aspx
hard pressed to resist now..aren't you??

DeletedUser

Just tried to message you in the game and it says invalid. Am I doomed to interact only with my neighborhood which I have beaten without even trying since no one else is even playing.

DeletedUser1907

Just tried to message you in the game and it says invalid. Am I doomed to interact only with my neighborhood which I have beaten without even trying since no one else is even playing.
NO! lol you will eventually be moved if you havent already to a much tougher and more active neighborhood,however if i am not too late i would love for you to join my guild,sometimes the message/invite system is screwy is says ppl dont exist when they clearly do and whatnot blah blah blah what is your username??