• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Join the Night's Watch

DeletedUser3279

We are small, casual & democratic. We are allies with The North. If you are an active player and seek to join an up and coming guild, ask for an invite from skolir or Ozelotl and take the oath of the Night's Watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________

We have started a new guild called The Night’s Watch. We’re in the early stages, so we’re looking for people wanting to help a guild grow. We’re looking for both new and seasoned PvPers and builders who are independent but would like to benefit from being in a guild – visits, fair trades, support, etc. We are strongly allied with The North – a well-established & powerful guild - so we have a great support network already in place. The leaders we have are schooled in gaming & strategy, though we’re always looking for those interested in working their way up the ranks. Our rules are few, but they’re strict. If you’re interested, we’ll send you an invite.

You may come to us alone, guildless – by choice or by deed. You may come to us rich and you may come to us poor. Some of you may come with a renowned or reviled name, others with only newly created cities with no reputation at all. It does not matter. All that is in the past. Here on the Wall we are all one House.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The Oath
Night Gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to join. I have a town new town in brisgard and an established town in cirgard with a brand new tower

DeletedUser3279

I sent an invitation. Welcome to the Night's Watch, Brother.

DeletedUser3279

We have climbed to the 75th guild on the server so far. We still have many slots open so send a message in game or answer here if you want to join.

DeletedUser3279

The Night's Watch is solidly in the top 50 guilds now (47th at the time of this post). We still have room for more.

DeletedUser

Hi!
I am interested in joining your guild.I am a newish player(about 2 weeks).I think i'm doing pretty good,but trades are becoming a pain,and i want to improve my game.

DeletedUser3279

Eagerness is vital if we are to last the coming winter. Welcome, Brother.