• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

JOIN US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser14941

WE ARE THE SIGN OF THE FOUR JOIN US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI There!

The Sign Of The Four needs you ..... join us ... we need all types of players ... regardless of your playing style or what age you are presently at.
We are a small guild comprised of active, competitive players ,of all play styles. We are fair trade and social. Guild members always come first.
Join us and grow with us as individual players and as a guild!:)

BTW, for the time being all new members will be granted powers to help shape The Sign Of The Four as they see fit, although any actions will be subject to a guild wide vote if they are far reaching to the guilds health. ... and trouble makers will be striped of some power or get the boot.. as decided by the guild what is the appropriate action to take.... Still you will have invite power so you can bring in your friends and neighbors right away if you want.

Have A good one and join us today!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17586

i am in IRON AGE. I believe the advice and help received from a guild would help me grow fast and strong. I am on 3-4x dailly.

DeletedUser17626

I am interested in joining The Sign of The Four....

Please send invite for me to join the Sign of The Four!

DeletedUser

Amlape

EMA about to move up. Need a guild. Lots of products/goods. Observatory and a couple of other Great Buildings.

HI There!

The Sign Of The Four needs you ..... join us ... we need all types of players ... regardless of your playing style or what age you are presently at.
We are a small guild comprised of active, competitive players ,of all play styles. We are fair trade and social. Guild members always come first.
Join us and grow with us as individual players and as a guild!:)

BTW, for the time being all new members will be granted powers to help shape The Sign Of The Four as they see fit, although any actions will be subject to a guild wide vote if they are far reaching to the guilds health. ... and trouble makers will be striped of some power or get the boot.. as decided by the guild what is the appropriate action to take.... Still you will have invite power so you can bring in your friends and neighbors right away if you want.

Have A good one and join us today!:D

- - - Updated - - -

EMA player that is about to move up. Lots of products/goods. Observatory and a couple of other Great Buildings. Looking to trade not battle.

DeletedUser

1bigBear here. Just starting once I get going on a game. it may become an addiction. I am already liking the game. ;-)