• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joining Guilds

DeletedUser35825

The guilds you join are found by ones and zeroes, its luck of the draw, in order for you to find the guild you are looking for you have to scroll through the guild tab and constantly look through the recommended guilds, then close and re-open the guild tab. I am proposing a guild search bar. A guild search bar would be beneficial to the whole community, it would give the community the chance to easily join their friends and family in a guild and it would save a lot of people’s time. Thank you, the forge community, for your consideration and time on this matter.

Please write your opinion on this and any feedback. If you agree please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35825

Please support my idea as I’m trying to bring it to the attention of the Mods.

DeletedUser31592

Do you have access to a computer/laptop? You can view and search all guilds on the web version of the game. Even if you don't primarily play on the computer, it may be worth to log in for a few minutes to find a guild.

A lot of PC-only features are PC-only because it simply is too much too add to the app. They have to eliminate some aspects of the game to keep the app running smoothly. Unfortunately for mobile users, this is one of the more important features that are not on the mobile app.

DeletedUser35825

Do you have access to a computer/laptop? You can view and search all guilds on the web version of the game. Even if you don't primarily play on the computer, it may be worth to log in for a few minute to find a guild.

A lot of PC-only features are PC-only because it simply is too much too add to the app. They have to eliminate some aspects of the game to keep the app running smoothly. Unfortunately for mobile users, this is one of the more important features that are not on the mobile app.
O thank you

DeletedUser35877

It would be really nice for this to make it to mobile as well.