• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Joining two Guilds together...

DeletedUser37617

Okay, so I have a guild and a friend of mine has a guild and we want to join our two guilds together. I was wondering if there is any way to keep everything we have in both out treasuries or if we simply have to dissolve one of the guilds and lose everything one of the guilds has built up.... Since both guilds have players with Arcs in them there is a bit in both and I would hate to lose it. Any advice on how to go about this is appreciated!

Godly Luke

Nope, the goods are lost once a guild is dissolved. My suggestion, see who has more goods in the treasury and or who has era goods you will use more. Since arcs and obs produce current era goods for a treasury, just go with the guild that has more goods.

Algona

or if we simply have to dissolve one of the guilds and lose everything one of the guilds has built up..

No! Do this:

It can also be worth keeping someone in one of the two guilds in case you want to un-merge. My experience is that mergers seldom turn out as wonderfully as hoped so people having a place to go back to can be a nice option.

Most excellent advice!

Emberguard

Yeah. Unless it's like a two person guild with a next-to-nothing treasury then it's good to keep someone within the old guild for people to come back to.

DeletedUser37617

It can also be worth keeping someone in one of the two guilds in case you want to un-merge. My experience is that mergers seldom turn out as wonderfully as hoped so people having a place to go back to can be a nice option.

That does sound like it would be a good option... but who would stay behind? The one I am in only has three people in it right now and I don't picture any of us volunteering to stay back by ourselves. Thanks for letting me know though that there is no way to merge what is in the treasury!