• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

Emberguard

“Sir you have got to help!” said the tearful man at the door. “There is a family that I know very well that is in desperate need of money. The Father has been out of a job for over a year, they have five kids at home with barely a bit of food to eat. The worst part is, that they are about to kicked out of the house and they will be left on the streets without a roof over their heads!” The man concluded with one last heart wrenching sob. “Well,” said the man at the door, “that really is a sad story. Why don’t you come inside and we’ll talk about it a little more.” “So how much money is needed exactly?” asked the man when they were both seated. “Oh it’s really terrible”, said the man starting up again, “why just for the rent $3000 is needed by tomorrow otherwise they’ll be kicked out onto the streets.” “How do you know so much about this situation?” asked the man as he reached for his check book. “Well,” said the man breaking down once more “they are my tenants.”

Greatcleanjokes.com
Well, at least they found help for the tenants =,D Hopefully they're not double dipping to scam the helper

Super Catanian

Found the hooker. It's okay m'lady, you will also know the loving grace of God in the near future and turn back from your degenerate activities. God accepts all it's not too late
Let's get some stuff out of the way.

1. I'm a guy.

2. IT'S A JOKE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

3. I'm already a Christian, but let's please drop it from there. The last thing I'd want is to get into another religious argument.

Realisticly, there is a super obvious difference between an innocent child and someone who has sex for a living, duh. However, since I presented the question in the context of a joke, most people would respond with something along the lines of, "I don't know", since they're expecting some clever answer. When that happens, I hit them with reality, calling them sick freaks for not knowing what should be an obvious difference. That's when people realize what they said and laugh. End of discussion.

Praetorius

.........(!)
......._O/...._O.
...........\._.../|
............I..__/\___
...............|
...............|

Some people just need a good pat on the back.

Last edited:

Alpha Persei

I took a long walk around the block, and saw a lady sitting on her front stoop. She was having an animated talk with her cat.

When I got home, I told my dog all about it and we had a good laugh.
what the XDXD

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Persei

Here is a riddle (Please do not look up the answer. I have a feeling some people like Sheherazade, RazorbackPirate, and Stephen Longshanks know the answer without looking it up.)

What is the meaning of this riddle?
I would gladly offer 200 diamonds to anyone who knows the answer, but alas, I can not transfer diamonds.
i don't know if i'm right ... but after Samson killed a lion didn't he leave the dead body and then when he came back after his trip or something .he saw honey in the dead lion .... the lion is strong, Samson did kill and got meat ( just don't know if he ate it) , and honey came out the lion .

so yeah i don't know if i'm right or wrong, i was just going on memory (since we can't search it up)

Alpha Persei

A woman has 5 cousins: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday What's the name of the fifth cousin?
What's. The name of the fifth cousin is "what's." Reread the question! :p
but what's up with spoilers though XDXD