• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joke of the Day

..Boudica..

A blind man walks into a bar...
...and after managing to find himself an empty seat he orders a pint.

Bartender fills the pint and as it is being placed in front of the blind man says, "hey Bartender, wanna hear a dumb blonde joke?"

Bar goes silent.

"Hey man," the Bartender says, "you're blind so there are a few things you should know before you tell your joke. You are in a crowded bar and many of us are blonde. I am blonde. Sid the biker next to you is blonde and so is his girlfriend. The bouncer is also blonde along with the 2 chicks behind you playing pool. Do you really want to tell that joke?"

"Nah, you're right." says the blind man, "I'd have to explain it too many times."

A blind man walks into a bar...
...and after managing to find himself an empty seat he orders a pint.

Bartender fills the pint and as it is being placed in front of the blind man says, "hey Bartender, wanna hear a dumb blonde joke?"

Bar goes silent.

"Hey man," the Bartender says, "you're blind so there are a few things you should know before you tell your joke. You are in a crowded bar and many of us are blonde. I am blonde. Sid the biker next to you is blonde and so is his girlfriend. The bouncer is also blonde along with the 2 chicks behind you playing pool. Do you really want to tell that joke?"

"Nah, you're right." says the blind man, "I'd have to explain it too many times."
:D

..Boudica..

Two women meet in heaven. The fist one asks the other how she died.

“I died from the cold, I froze to death.”

The first woman says “that sounds terrible. It must have been awful.”

She replies, “It wasn’t any fun. It was so very cold. So how did you die?”

“It was stupid. I suspected my husband was cheating on me and I wanted to catch him. So I came home early, but he was alone in the living room. Well, I knew he had a woman hiding somewhere, so I searched the whole house. I looked everywhere, upstairs, downstairs, in the cellar, in all the rooms and closets, underneath the beds, anywhere a woman could hide. I was frantic and wouldn’t give up. In the end, all the excitement was too much for my weak heart. I keeled over and died.”

“Hmmm,” the other woman said. “It’s a shame you didn't check the freezer. We might both still be alive.”