• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Short Story] Journals of a Knight!

Captain Christian

So! I hope to be posting here about every day! Make sure to watch for updates! I will keep the current day's journal entry on the top, and all the rest in the archives! I may even hide a sneak peek in there occasionally!

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Janurary 7, 1440 A.D.

I have occupied the whole day with cleaning up after my Christmastide feasts. I am very much fatiqued. I hope shall hope to spend tomorrow in rest.

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Archives

Janurary 6, 1440 A.D.

Hello, My name is Sir Christiansen, and I have recently been gifted this journal at the end of the twelve days of Christmas. I own a villa by the sea, where I bring in great profit by cause of my merchants. I am a loyal vassal to my king, King Kadillac. I am also known as one of the Seven Knights of Valour. In total we are:
  1. Sir Johann Christiansen
  2. Sir Robert Loinne
  3. Sir William Vival
  4. Sir Authur Cumpherance
  5. Sir Percival Guenne
  6. Sir Michael Vey
  7. Sir William Pass
That is all you need to know about me for now, my journal. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Janurary 7, 1440 A.D.

I have occupied the whole day with cleaning up after my Christmastide feasts. I am very much fatiqued. I hope shall hope to spend tomorrow in rest.
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Did you catch the hidden sneak peak hidden in the unreleased archive of the 8th? Be sure to be on the lookout for any more of these! Until tomorrow!