• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do Not Suggest Jump from production buildings when canceling them

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

Jern2017

Idea:

We have a handy feature where you start productions in multiple buildings and it automatically jumps to the next building without you having to manually open each production building. I'd like to see this work when you cancel productions as well.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I have and I wasn't able to find any similar ideas.

Reason:

Sometimes, you accidentally select the wrong timer for the production or you change your mind after selecting the time and you have to manually cancel the production in each building. For example, today, my main event questline required me to complete 11 8-hour productions. I set the production time of my buildings to 8 hours. Then, I started a side questline and it required me to complete 11 15-minute productions. I thought it would be a good idea to cancel the 8-hour productions, complete the 15-minute ones and set the 8-hour ones again before heading to bed to save time. With the current system, I had to manually cancel each production.

Details:

The feature would work the same way it does now, except also in reverse. So, you start an x-number of x-time productions. You open one of the buildings and cancel the production. Upon canceling it, you automatically jump to the next active production building.

Visual Aids:

None.

Balance:

This would in no way unbalance the gameplay.

Abuse Prevention:

There is no way this feature could get abused.

Summary:

This feature would make canceling productions faster and more simple, as it already does starting them.

Dominator - X

Idea:

We have a handy feature where you start productions in multiple buildings and it automatically jumps to the next building without you having to manually open each production building. I'd like to see this work when you cancel productions as well.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I have and I wasn't able to find any similar ideas.

Reason:

Sometimes, you accidentally select the wrong timer for the production or you change your mind after selecting the time and you have to manually cancel the production in each building. For example, today, my main event questline required me to complete 11 8-hour productions. I set the production time of my buildings to 8 hours. Then, I started a side questline and it required me to complete 11 15-minute productions. I thought it would be a good idea to cancel the 8-hour productions, complete the 15-minute ones and set the 8-hour ones again before heading to bed to save time. With the current system, I had to manually cancel each production.

Details:

The feature would work the same way it does now, except also in reverse. So, you start an x-number of x-time productions. You open one of the buildings and cancel the production. Upon canceling it, you automatically jump to the next active production building.

Visual Aids:

None.

Balance:

This would in no way unbalance the gameplay.

Abuse Prevention:

There is no way this feature could get abused.

Summary:

This feature would make canceling productions faster and more simple, as it already does starting them.
I like it. I love it. I want some more of it

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Your idea is on the Do Not Suggest List. There is an active feedback thread on this subject where you can leave this as feedback.