• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

Tranir

Player "JOA" kicked from Rogues Den. Setting records on how many Guilds a person can be kicked from. The point of the post is to ask how despirate guilds are to keep accepting players that have been kicked so often?

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

I once got a player kicked from several guilds. Each time he joined a new one, I would message the guild Founder about him. Started when he sent me a letter filled with profanity because I had motivated the wrong residential building...in his opinion. In the ensuing exchange he made derogatory remarks about my mother for some reason. She had just recently passed away at that point. When I informed him of this, he doubled down on rude remarks about her, so I stalked him for the next several months. Attacked him whenever he was in my hood, and told the founder of every guild he joined about our exchange. He didn't last more than a day or two in any of those guilds. The kicker is that several of those guild leaders are still active and on my friends list on that world...almost 7 years later. LOL

Tranir

The main reasons to get kicked from a Guild:
1) The player really annoyed the Guild leader.
2) the player argued with a lot of Guild members
3) The player cheated in a swap thread.
4) The player added to other Guildies GB not on any thread.
5) The player failed to meet GE Guild requirements
6) The Player Failed to meed GbG Guild requirements
7) The player failed to meet aid other Guildies requirement.
8) The player is disobeying Guild Market trade rules in a in Guild thread.
9) The player is sniping Guild members.
10) The player is adding extra FPs to obtain positions normally won in a swap thread.
11) The player is spamming other Guildies with unwanted messages
12) The player repeatedly makes obscene comments or swears in threads
13) Providing Guild information to other not friendly Guilds.
14) Other players in the guild are unbalanced in some way, and have a unknown reason to boot the player.
15) The player approached another Guild for membership (May tie in with #14 LOL)
In this case "Just an Observer" was kicked due to 1, 2 and 8. Old gal who sits around smoking all day :)

Tranir

I once got a player kicked from several guilds. Each time he joined a new one, I would message the guild Founder about him. Started when he sent me a letter filled with profanity because I had motivated the wrong residential building...in his opinion. In the ensuing exchange he made derogatory remarks about my mother for some reason. She had just recently passed away at that point. When I informed him of this, he doubled down on rude remarks about her, so I stalked him for the next several months. Attacked him whenever he was in my hood, and told the founder of every guild he joined about our exchange. He didn't last more than a day or two in any of those guilds. The kicker is that several of those guild leaders are still active and on my friends list on that world...almost 7 years later. LOL
It's good to see when justice is served. I posted a Tribute here in the forum about 3 great players and this gal got all snarky about my guild. It's infuriating to have someone disgrace great people. There's no place for it in the forum or this game.

Pericles the Lion

I am going to delete my reply to the OP's original post. Originally, her post was "Kicked from Rogue's Den". She edited it to reveal that it was not herself that she was referring to but another player that she has a beef with and is apparently stalking. Pretty shady IMO.

Just An Observer

I made a stop with the Divas, where I said "It looks like I can make your Top Ten!". A leader there did not like that and gave me the boot shortly after GBG started, where I took on the opening session with all that I had and was #1 heading into the second session. In every guild I played a GBG season in, I was always in the Top Ten. The Divas lost a high performing player due to the unwarranted boot. That guild is still on my s**t list. Looking forward to hammering them later on!

Tranir is part of that guild. Thank you for reminding me why your guild is in my crosshairs!

Johnny B. Goode

The main reasons to get kicked from a Guild:
1) The player really annoyed the Guild leader.
2) the player argued with a lot of Guild members
3) The player cheated in a swap thread.
4) The player added to other Guildies GB not on any thread.
5) The player failed to meet GE Guild requirements
6) The Player Failed to meed GbG Guild requirements
7) The player failed to meet aid other Guildies requirement.
8) The player is disobeying Guild Market trade rules in a in Guild thread.
9) The player is sniping Guild members.
10) The player is adding extra FPs to obtain positions normally won in a swap thread.
11) The player is spamming other Guildies with unwanted messages
12) The player repeatedly makes obscene comments or swears in threads
13) Providing Guild information to other not friendly Guilds.
14) Other players in the guild are unbalanced in some way, and have a unknown reason to boot the player.
15) The player approached another Guild for membership (May tie in with #14 LOL)
I've been guilty of #1. I'm sure you're all shocked. :p
Never been guilty of any of the rest, though.

Tranir

Wait, Observer is the Karen here? Did Observer start a complaint thread about another player?
Graviton, 252 points?? Looks like Just an Observer created an account just to reply. Is this allowed moderators?? Hilariously childish! LMAO!