• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just starting out? or maybe your looking for a better guild to mesh with?

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome,

300SPT is one of East-Nagach's fastest growing guilds.

And here are some reasons why,

- We Don't have a points requirement
- We are well organized
- We communicate well with our members
- We strive to help others in every aspect of the game
- We do have resources ready on demand for trades
- You are left alone to play how you want, if you want to be
- We have only two guidelines
1) post on the guild forum to keep the guild updated as to what resources you produce and what resources are on your land.
2) Trade fair amongst the tiers

If your interested please feel free to contact shybum or any member to join!

DeletedUser

Since I am just starting out I would love to get some help and pointers. I'm not sure what I can give in return but I'm willing to give it a try. I usually just face the big AI and leave other players alone but I would like to know what we can do for each other. Hope to hear back. efexed

DeletedUser

Hello! The name is coreyb1977 and new to the game. I just have a question and don't know where to ask. What does infiltrate do?

DeletedUser6490

+infiltrate damages all members of the defending army by a little bit ; making it a little easier to win a battle on the map

DeletedUser7052

care to merge guilds? Young at Heart

will invite u efexed, corey, and donson to Young at Heart guild. thx, and welcome!

shybum, care to merge guilds?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8545

I am interested in joining this guild. I started playing last week. I am on daily and will reach Iron age later today.

DeletedUser8466

I would like to join I have been playing for about 6 weeks.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am new to the game and would love to join your guild!

DeletedUser13051

I would love to join your guild if you're still recruiting. I'm just about to start the Iron Age.