• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Keen Eye and the magical AI

Lorendar

So, how unbalanced does Inno plan on making their A.I's Keen Eye shot. Please, before all of the know-it-alls make a response, yes, I know it's SUPPOSED to be a randomly generated %, but I have been battling and seeing almost every battle where the AI makes one shot and it's a keen eye. Let me set this up for you: I use 8 sentinels the AI defense is 3 hover hammers, 2 nail storms and 3 BELT's. The HH move I go and kill the HH and 1 NS (usually getting a keen eye shot on the second hit of the AI unit) and the last NS makes a keen eye shot. Or it will be 1 NS, 4 drill rangers and 3 BELTs, same results kill 4 leave the weakest opponent to flying units and get Keen eyed by the last unit able to hit flying units, even when the last unit is damaged. This happens 70-80% of the time. So, let the excuses begin!

Agent327

So, how unbalanced does Inno plan on making their A.I's Keen Eye shot. Please, before all of the know-it-alls make a response, yes, I know it's SUPPOSED to be a randomly generated %, but I have been battling and seeing almost every battle where the AI makes one shot and it's a keen eye. Let me set this up for you: I use 8 sentinels the AI defense is 3 hover hammers, 2 nail storms and 3 BELT's. The HH move I go and kill the HH and 1 NS (usually getting a keen eye shot on the second hit of the AI unit) and the last NS makes a keen eye shot. Or it will be 1 NS, 4 drill rangers and 3 BELTs, same results kill 4 leave the weakest opponent to flying units and get Keen eyed by the last unit able to hit flying units, even when the last unit is damaged. This happens 70-80% of the time. So, let the excuses begin!

What excuses? It does what it is supposed to do.

Lord Pest

I’m assuming both the AI and your units have keen eye. They both have the same % of triggering and both are controlled by the same AI. It should over many fights balance out. Sometimes in your favor and sometimes in the AI favor. Just get your fight bonus % much higher than the AI units and you should do fine.