1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Knights Of Grimm ~ Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by PawPa Joe, Aug 5, 2019.

1. PawPa Joe

PawPa Joe New Member

Greetings and Salutations,

We are a small level 3 Guild and growing, We would love to have you join us!

We have all the usual trade and GB threads
    We are GE active ~ level 3 weekly, level 4 on request.
    We play all special events and help to complete quests.

You
    Mandatory GE min 4 encounters.
    enjoy the game and play daily
    Be respectful toward all guild members

PawPa Joe

Lancer likes this.
  2. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

Good to know you guys exsist!

Lancer likes this.
  3. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

Nice to see another active guild in Jaims that is actively seeking membership. How many members do you currently have? Have you ever considered a merger with a long standing guild with the same goals?

4. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

I joined my guild whenever I first started playing this game. (Roughly 3 and a half years ago.) I'm currently the leader of this guild and their are two founders. We have 7 members right now and all are active in GE. We regularly win first place each week, and unlock at least level 3 each week, with level 4 always available if wanted/needed. Currently we are level 22 I believe. The name of our guild is High Guard Reapers. Our rank is around 200 overall I think. Just a little information about us if you were ever interested in such a thing.