• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Knights Of Grimm ~ Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser40966
  • Start date

DeletedUser40966

Greetings and Salutations,

We are a small Guild Level 12, Rank 368.
Silver League in the Guild Battleground
We have all the usual trade and GB threads
We are GE active ~ level 4 Weekly
We play all special events and help to complete quests.

You,
Play daily,
Participate in the threads and discussions
Do the Guild Event and Special Events
Guild Battle Ground

PawPa Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancer

Nice to see another active guild in Jaims that is actively seeking membership. How many members do you currently have? Have you ever considered a merger with a long standing guild with the same goals?

Lancer

I joined my guild whenever I first started playing this game. (Roughly 3 and a half years ago.) I'm currently the leader of this guild and their are two founders. We have 7 members right now and all are active in GE. We regularly win first place each week, and unlock at least level 3 each week, with level 4 always available if wanted/needed. Currently we are level 22 I believe. The name of our guild is High Guard Reapers. Our rank is around 200 overall I think. Just a little information about us if you were ever interested in such a thing.

DeletedUser40966

Nice to see another active guild in Jaims that is actively seeking membership. How many members do you currently have? Have you ever considered a merger with a long standing guild with the same goals?
we have 6 members and looking to grow to about 20 - 25 total members. This is our 4th Guild, We play in Jaims, Langdorn, Mt Killmore (mother guild) and Birka. I also play in Yorkton but in a diff guild.

DeletedUser40966

I joined my guild whenever I first started playing this game. (Roughly 3 and a half years ago.) I'm currently the leader of this guild and their are two founders. We have 7 members right now and all are active in GE. We regularly win first place each week, and unlock at least level 3 each week, with level 4 always available if wanted/needed. Currently we are level 22 I believe. The name of our guild is High Guard Reapers. Our rank is around 200 overall I think. Just a little information about us if you were ever interested in such a thing.
I am a Co-Founder here and a leader with the Knights of Grimm in 3 other worlds. We currently have 6 members. Level 4 every week. We have 4 gold and 1 silver and a Gold this week coming. I just updated the post as we currently reached level 12 in less than 6 weeks. Ranked 368. and Silver league in the GBg. Happy Forging!