• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Korch Attack strength

Mista Boomtastic

On 9/4/2021, I surpassed 2000% attack bonus with Attack army and claim title of 1st on Korch above 2000% attack strength!

sense there is no competitive listing in the game for army strength, post here if you dispute my claim

Boom

Pumbaa the Great

d440d863e19b507aee78627854f4c09d.jpg

Pericles the Lion

On 9/4/2021, I surpassed 2000% attack bonus with Attack army and claim title of 1st on Korch above 2000% attack strength! sense there is no competitive listing in the game for army strength, post here if you dispute my claim

Boom
During the Fall Event one of my guildmates spent a ton of diamonds and planted 38 wheatfields in his city to boost attack. He should rename it "Kansas", LOL. The point is, anyone willing to spend a lot of RL money can easily accumulate as much attack boost as space allows. Indeed, 2000 attack boost is a monster number, but I think that you passed the point of diminishing returns a long time ago. I'm content with 1200 and a high level Traz. Just sayin'

Darkest.Knight

lol. I thought 12 wheatfields was a lot. 2000 attack is getting up there, it'll take me quite a while to crawl up that hi.

Sharmon the Impaler

During the Fall Event one of my guildmates spent a ton of diamonds and planted 38 wheatfields in his city to boost attack. He should rename it "Kansas", LOL. The point is, anyone willing to spend a lot of RL money can easily accumulate as much attack boost as space allows. Indeed, 2000 attack boost is a monster number, but I think that you passed the point of diminishing returns a long time ago. I'm content with 1200 and a high level Traz. Just sayin'

I noticed a jump in GbG longevity going to 1800+ attack. Sure it is diminishing but not negligible.

Ebeondi Asi

Attack boost value also depends on Era one is in. It does seems as one moves up Eras to keep the same effect, one needs more boost.
400% is killer in Progressive. and almost worthless by the time you get to Future.
2000% in Arctic is really something, not as special in Venus.
But agree 2000%is a lot. But what is your attack army defense?
I would rather have 1800%A and 1800%D (which is about what I have in SAM in three Worlds)
than 2000% and 1000%D

Agent327

Attack boost value also depends on Era one is in. It does seems as one moves up Eras to keep the same effect, one needs more boost.
400% is killer in Progressive. and almost worthless by the time you get to Future.
2000% in Arctic is really something, not as special in Venus.
But agree 2000%is a lot. But what is your attack army defense?
I would rather have 1800%A and 1800%D (which is about what I have in SAM in three Worlds)
than 2000% and 1000%D

I do not agree with you. You are in SAM. If you attack with 8 Sentinel you will have first strike. Better to do that with 2000 attack then with 1800 attack. Your defence is less important. It all depends on age and units you can use.

Ebeondi Asi

You are in SAM. If you attack with 8 Sentinel you will have first strike. Better to do that with 2000 attack then with 1800 attack. Your defence is less important. It all depends on age and units you can use.

2000%A is not going to give me first strike against Venus Energy Cannon. the only thing saving my SAM troops from annihilation in PVP vs Venus era Energy Cannon is a high attack army defense. Everything else does not matter. After the first wave attack by Energy Cannon my attack matters. not before. but my defense mattered 100% in that situation.
All the (what I call old school" players who think attack is pretty much all that matters) write about a high attack all the time.mainly IMO because they had no to only small defense. I disagree.
And there are a few spectacularly nice troops that are better than the 'holy chosen ones' but only when they have a strong defense boost.

Mista Boomtastic

Great debate. I do agree that def boost is very important. But I think its more of one side pulling the other up kinda play, like climbing stairs - high attack begets high def

Agent327

2000%A is not going to give me first strike against Venus Energy Cannon. the only thing saving my SAM troops from annihilation in PVP vs Venus era Energy Cannon is a high attack army defense. Everything else does not matter. After the first wave attack by Energy Cannon my attack matters. not before. but my defense mattered 100% in that situation.

That is not what you said before. You just mentioned SAM and it confirms what I said. It all depends on age and units.
2000% is special in Venus cause you can use Energy Cannons and with all units having keen eye, what mostly matters is innitiaive.

All the (what I call old school" players who think attack is pretty much all that matters) write about a high attack all the time.mainly IMO because they had no to only small defense. I disagree.

Old school players are either in SAV or on top of their age. Defense is really less important in those situations.

Pericles the Lion

That is not what you said before. You just mentioned SAM and it confirms what I said. It all depends on age and units.
2000% is special in Venus cause you can use Energy Cannons and with all units having keen eye, what mostly matters is innitiaive.
Old school players are either in SAV or on top of their age. Defense is really less important in those situations.
Just a bit of voir dire....what age(s) do you play in and what are your attack stats?

Ebeondi Asi

When I get to Venus Era I may change some defense buildings to ones having attack. I do not know. By that time I get to Venus I know Jupiter will be old news. and a further Era may already exist beyond Jupiter. Thus I may be sticking with the importance of defense yet.
As far as initiative.. yes initiative is very important. as I wrote too. just not using that word. However when one cannot use higher initiative troops than the enemy, defense is critical. as I wrote.
To say defense is critical is not to say it is all that matters. A balanced approach is the best and what matters. Planning a couse where one has only one plan, one option is not good. making one thing matter is not good. having multiple options is better. and most of all doing what you like, thinking through and doing what you think is the right way to go for your own play style is the most important of all. To the op here, do not just slavishly accept what I wrote. Think it through. and do what you think is the right way for yourself.

Last edited: