• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Korch Kingdom RECRUITING

• Thread starter DeletedUser16713
  • Start date

DeletedUser16713

Hello Everyone,
I have recently reformed my guild after our leaders left without giving anyone leader rights. FOE support had me set up a vote and I was elected founder. I have rebuilt this guild. I was wondering if you would like to part of something new and active. Our GB’s get out of the mud in less than 24 hours. We have many GB’S for you to get prints off. Our trade market is now thriving. We are home to players who want to trade, players who want to fight and causal players. Almost all our members are very active, so M/P is also active. We are currently a level 32 guild with that 3 FP at the town hall. We are a Fair Trade guild. Even if you don’t want to join the guild I would like to be friends for the trade opportunities it represents. We currently have 38 active players and are still growing, I would like to create a strong powerful guild for that I need people like you. We are currently the 26th place among guilds in Korch.
We do GE and GvG.
If you wish to discuss this further please message me and I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thank You for your Time

Starbuck1113

Sovereign
Korch Kingdom
Updated 2/16/17

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13536

Hi,
I am interested in joining your guild. I am currently in a guild that is VERY active in GvG, and I am just tired of hearing about it. I usually play every day, but am more of a casual player who likes to trade, build & grow. I have recently been introduced to PvP and am playing for the points & medals. Currently I am in the Colonial Age. If interested in me, please let me know.

Thanks for considering,

LadyCaroleH