• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Korch New World Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1084

Hello Kings and Queens,

A Tournament is announced for the opening of Korch. This Tournament comes in two separate tiers and applies only to Korch:

Tier one - Diamond Use
Be the First to research and complete 10 Technologies and gain the Forum Title of Diplomat of Korch

You MAY use Diamonds to:
  • Instantly Research Technology
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

Tier two - Non-Diamond / Forge Point only Use
Be the First to research and complete 10 Technologies by Only using Forge Points and gain the Forum Title of General of Korch

You may NOT use Diamonds
  • Purchase Goods to complete the technology
  • Purchase Forge Points
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 6 total winners, 3 for first tier, 3 for second tier. The prizes are:
1st place = 600 diamonds & Forum Title
2nd place = 400 diamonds
3rd place = 200 diamonds​

To enter the contest take a screenshot of your Technology Tree once you have completely obtained all 10 Technologies and post it here in this thread!

MUST COMPLETE 10 TECHNOLOGY AFTER THIS CONTEST STARTS

To be considered as an entrant in this contest you must tell us which Tier you are going for in the post.
(If you do not put a tier y our post will be removed)

You may ONLY enter into one Tier.
One prize per person.

Be the first and win the prize!!

Good luck and happy Forging.
This contest is now Closed

Teir 1, 1st place - GraveCorsair
Teir 1, 2nd place - UltimatePolaris

Teir 2, 1st place - Czajak
Teir 2, 2nd place - crose007
Teir 2, 3rd place - cynthia.meyer0901

DeletedUser11823

OK, I have the screen shot on my desktop. How exactly do I post it in this window?

I'm entering tier 2 (non-diamond).

OK, I've seen the clarification - take the screenshot after completing 10 new technologies, but I still need to learn how to paste it into a message. Can anyone help, please?

And do we need the initial screenshot to document that the second screenshot shows 10 new technologies completed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Upload the image to an image sharing website like imgur.com, then use the insert image button.

DeletedUser

I think is called Tier 2...i don't know what a Tier is...I am going for the early middle ages, hopefully I will be there without diamonds...

index

DeletedUser

Entering Tier 2 non diamond use,but how do we take a screen shot of the technology tree or do you mean by using an iphone/android?

DeletedUser

iron age 10 completed
zIK25YA.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
0JQsJ9V.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ITown

Tier 2 - no diamond use: completed

I had taken "before" screenshots, but I lost them when my computer crashed. I researched: stock breeding, processions, processing, handicraft, ironworks, archery, cottage, agriculture, growing, and craftwork.

0CSeV0w.png

DeletedUser11838

u7UqxLv
u7UqxLv
tier two - forge points only - no diamonds

I started this world a few minutes after the contest started and now have ten techs unlocked.
is this right?

DeletedUser11847

Tier Two - Non Diamond

7aOgeob.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

I do not have the permissions to post here! Teir 2
index

Status