• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Korch New World Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czajak

can't add screen shot

Tier 2: Well...I have tried all day but the thread wouldn't let me add the screen shot.

DeletedUser11858

Enterier tier two

all

Atm Cuitlahuac

- - - Updated - - -

Enterier tier two
WpRRCX9.png
[/URL][/IMG] Cuitlahuac.

DeletedUser

Tier 1 - With Diamonds
2x6Tp65.jpg

Details : [spoil]

Techs researched: Growing, Manuring, Roof Tile Houses, Architecture, Militia, Stock Breeding, Processing, Iron Works, Handicraft, Sewerage.

Before image:
bbC71Dy.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9698

Non-Diamond / Forge Point only Use Tier Two

Hello Kings and Queens,

A Tournament is announced for the opening of Korch. This Tournament comes in two separate tiers and applies only to Korch:

Tier one - Diamond Use
Be the First to research and complete 10 Technologies and gain the Forum Title of Diplomat of Korch

You MAY use Diamonds to:
  • Instantly Research Technology
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

Tier two - Non-Diamond / Forge Point only Use
Be the First to research and complete 10 Technologies by Only using Forge Points and gain the Forum Title of General of Korch

You may NOT use Diamonds
  • Purchase Goods to complete the technology
  • Purchase Forge Points
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 6 total winners, 3 for first tier, 3 for second tier. The prizes are:
1st place = 600 diamonds & Forum Title
2nd place = 400 diamonds
3rd place = 200 diamonds​

To enter the contest take a screenshot of your Technology Tree once you have completely obtained all 10 Technologies and post it here in this thread!

DeletedUser

I would like to enter the tournament for Korch. I want to compete in Tier two. If I need to do something else to be entered please let me know.
Thank You.
Respectfully,
Hrolf Kraki

DeletedUser

Tier two entry
Will not post screen shot have attempted for an hour resized retried and I am at a loss as to how to get this done.

- - - Updated - - -

tier two entry with imgur link
http://imgur.com/XTka8Nz

DeletedUser

Korch tier 2
how do I get my image of my tech tree on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.