Kracken level dropped from 75 to 1 this morning. Others reporting similar issue.

dpinto69

In Uceria I got my kraken from 24 or 25 to 0, ToR from 63 to 38. Chateau from 56 to 25 and Inno from 64 to 21... That's just insane... The only oracle that I have touch is from a little friend from Iron age, where I put 1 FP trying to pick some of those BPs just for fun...
I hope they fix it fast, because it is afecting all my game and my willing of play it.
It's necessary to reward the persons with packs in our GBs, because 3 of those GBs are close to level and ppl didn't get the rewards or packs...

Kaidi

I'm looking at my guidie's Arc, which was dropped to level 32. When you look at it it says 32-33 - no contributors yet. But when you go back a level, 31-32 it also says no contributors yet, even though it has that level. Weird.

dpinto69

I'm looking at my guidie's Arc, which was dropped to level 32. When you look at it it says 32-33 - no contributors yet. But when you go back a level, 31-32 it also says no contributors yet, even though it has that level. Weird.
that happens in all my GBs that lost many levels...

Toppcatt

I've never seen anyone with an Oracle. I will be watching my GB closely the next few days.

If I get screwed with a building going down in levels, it may be the end of the game for me. I better not get shafted if someone else abusing this put stuff on my GB.
Same here with me, in that not only have I NOT seen any Player with an Oracle, but I certainly have NOT put any FPs into one, as I don't have any desire what so ever, of getting even 1 BP for this GB. LOL

And there is no "might" of it being the end for me playing this game, because it will be the end, if I end up losing even a single GB level, on a single GB. :)