• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

L.O.S. is looking for members!

DeletedUser24422

L.O.S. is an undemanding guild we have few rules and do not require you to be extremely active. Our chat does not crowd your messaging menu as some other guilds may and we keep you informed as best we can. We are active in GvG but do not require you to participate (although, at the moment we are strongly seeking players who are active in GvG). We are level 5 and have some benefits that come with it!

If you are looking for a undemanding friendly guild, the Legion of Sovereignty is where you want to be!

Message beastdud5890 to join or join yourself in the guild menu (guild name L.O.S.)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14634

good luck brother Dworld is filled with start up guilds and I always woundered why. because there a ton of guild with open spots to join.

However there is something to be said for building a new guild from scratch. And I wish you the best of luck in your endevors. If you like freinds me I only have a few spots left but as a former trade master in my old guild. I be happy to help you guys meet the goods needs of your membership. When I can.