• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

L3G3NDS of Cirgard Recruiting.

DeletedUser

Are you looking for a guild that suits you best?
One that will respect you, grow with you, and make a L3G3ND out of you?

- A family, A Community, A Circle of Friends-

Think you've got the potential to join the best of the best?

L3G3NDS, is the guild for you.

DeletedUser2335

I'm iterested in joining also toons ...send a message to Sonoma if i'm able to join thx.

DeletedUser

Send me a message. I am looking for a guild. I am going to be one of those active big spender guys. I get hooked hard lol.

DeletedUser

Renamed guild, to top 10 guilds...

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS of Cirgard Recruiting.

Are you looking for a guild that suits you best?
One that will respect you, grow with you, and make a L3G3ND out of you?

- A family, A Community, A Circle of Friends-

Think you've got the potential to join the best of the best?

L3G3NDS OF DARKN3SS, is the guild for you.

DeletedUser2592

I am looking for a guild to join. I have been playing 4 or 5 days and am in the Iron Age already.

DeletedUser

Much like the others, I too need a guild.
However, I am currently on Arv. I am fairly new to the game and I've noticed that this world isn't as active as I'd hoped.
If I start up on Cirgard could I join your guild? I have already learned a lot about the game and have gotten myself addicted. So basically, you have no worries of me being inactive.

DeletedUser3028

Recruiting Post In Cirgard World Forum

I see your post is from November and if you are still recruiting I would be interested. I have been playing just under 2 weeks. I only have 48 hundred points but I am half way through the iron age so far. Please update me as to whether or not you are still accepting new recruits or not.

Thanks,

Kubla