• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lack of Expansions

Ebeondi Asi

Yes! working the Continental Map can get you more expansion. I forgot about those.
However be aware! Moving past your current era may harm your Recurring Quests for the Era you are in.
And you will certainly lose at least one. What happens you will start getting the next Era Quests (since the Quests are tied to the Continental Map and not your Era!!!) and eventually one of the quests will need somethig you can't do, unless yo move up to the next Era.
This is rather complicated to explain fully. but it happens.
It happened to me, but the expansions were worth it to me. For players who depend on doing RQs.. This is warning they will get messed up doing the Continental Map in advance.

xivarmy

Yes! working the Continental Map can get you more expansion. I forgot about those.
However be aware! Moving past your current era may harm your Recurring Quests for the Era you are in.
And you will certainly lose at least one. What happens you will start getting the next Era Quests (since the Quests are tied to the Continental Map and not your Era!!!) and eventually one of the quests will need somethig you can't do, unless yo move up to the next Era.
This is rather complicated to explain fully. but it happens.
It happened to me, but the expansions were worth it to me. For players who depend on doing RQs.. This is warning they will get messed up doing the Continental Map in advance.
It's not "certainly" you'll lose at least one - if you take garrincton, but not las penas you avoid triggering the dreaded industrial bonus line - while being able to clear the rest of the indy continent and move on to PE.

If you're planning stuff with obtaining advanced troops though, some care may be required at certain points (or even waiting til you age up at certain points).