1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Lack of leadership.

Discussion in 'Qunrir Drama' started by RomanReignsBeast, Jan 2, 2019.

1. RomanReignsBeast

RomanReignsBeast New Member

I was referencing the k last prize. I couldn't get a sleigh because the game kept giving me one candle every time. There's no ayw to figure it out. I was able to figure out the summer event with the way the wheel worked.

2. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

You couldn't have worked out the summer wheel - the "collect X coins" "recruit X units" "collect X supplies" all registered as completed before the wheel even started moving.

3. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

Why are you telling this man the cruel truth? He thought he had that all under his control:p

4. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Because the truth shall set you free!

5. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
    Don't let a little thing like truth keep you from spreading the awesomeness of a lie, his account is obviously coded differently and gives him better insight into the events and winning prizes.

6. hammie82300

hammie82300 Member

I know this thread is a week old, but I figure I should chime in here. OP, Roman, I am on your friends list and have been for awhile. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me in game- I will answer them to the best of my ability. You are also doing the right thing by being on this forum. You can learn a lot, you just have to have an open mind to what everyone is saying. The people on here have played for a long time in a lot of different styles. They know what they are talking about. While there is some RNG aspect to the game, I haven't spent a dollar on the game, and have finished the event building on every event since I joined this forum. A lot of it comes down to being smart with your resources and planning ahead.

When it comes to GBs and contributing, a good way to start is to join a guild that uses swap threads. If you don't have one, my guild has very active swap threads, and you are free to join. (I can send you an invite if you wish). When you join the swap threads you will at least be guaranteed the amount of fps on your gb that you contributed to another gb. If you are rational about what gbs you chose to add to you can also easily claim some rewards spots. This will help you bolster your fp reserves and get your buildings up in level. If you have any further questions let me know.

7. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Thanks for being an asset to the forum Hammie....

hammie82300 likes this.