• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lack of leadership.

• Thread starter DeletedUser37172
  • Start date

DeletedUser37172

There needs to be changes in how this game is run. I'm sick of being sniped even when I arrange a deal with someone. Then I can't attack the sniper. Do you guys care about the people that play every day or not? I give you a vote of no confidence.

DeletedUser37172

All the time I spend playing this game & I get treated like sh*t. REALLY?!?!?!?!

Emberguard

No one owns a spot on a GB. There are no alliances outside of guilds, and the alliance does not extend to owning each others GBs.

What lvl GBs are you trying to take positions on?

DeletedUser37172

There needs to be changes in how this game is run. I'm sick of being sniped even when I arrange a deal with someone. Then I can't attack the sniper. Do you guys care about the people that play every day or not? I give you a vote of no confidence.
Also why don't you make the events a little more impossible? When you get close to a prize just make it impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly difficult? Oh wait ya already did.

DeletedUser37172

No one owns a spot on a GB. There are no alliances outside of guilds, and the alliance does not extend to owning each others GBs.

What lvl GBs are you trying to take positions on?
Innovation Tower. The owner & I already struck a deal but someone decided to sniped me even tho she & I had a deal. Now we're both upset & neither of us can get even.

Emberguard

What kind of deal do you have going on? Perhaps it'd be better to tailor it more of a ongoing adding similar amounts of FPs to each other rather then aiming for specific spots

A larger Swap group may also be more effective for ensuring spots

Emberguard

I wouldn't get too upset about snipers though. No one owns the spots. It's always a risk/reward system - just some methods carry more risk then others

And inno tower is one GB that I'd expect random takers at even lvl 1, especially if this is a low aged hood

DeletedUser30900

Usually cry babies just whine and be gone for good. At least you stick around.

Freshmeboy

GB management is part of the game and snipers, once again, get a bad name...You do appreciate they are GIVING you fps for free, right....? They are helping you grow...? I self level these days and pray for snipers on a daily basis to help me grow...it's called managing my GBs....you can do this too..

DeletedUser37172

GB management is part of the game and snipers, once again, get a bad name...You do appreciate they are GIVING you fps for free, right....? They are helping you grow...? I self level these days and pray for snipers on a daily basis to help me grow...it's called managing my GBs....you can do this too..
I can't actually. To get fps on my buildings I legit have to ask someone to. It's excruciating frustrating.

DeletedUser37172

What kind of deal do you have going on? Perhaps it'd be better to tailor it more of a ongoing adding similar amounts of FPs to each other rather then aiming for specific spots

A larger Swap group may also be more effective for ensuring spots
It's for 4th & it's a lower lvl IT.

RazorbackPirate

Unless you're sniping yourself, you should be swapping FPs for spots. Then if someone does snipe you, it'll just cost you a few prints, not your FP investment.

DeletedUser37172

Also why don't you make the events a little more impossible? When you get close to a prize just make it impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly difficult? Oh wait ya already did.
Also the winter event has become complete bull. I should've been able to claim one last prize but couldn't because I couldn't light more than one candle.ni want their resignations immediately.

Emberguard

Also why don't you make the events a little more impossible? When you get close to a prize just make it impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly impossibly difficult? Oh wait ya already did
On two worlds I completed the event as the quests were unlocked

On another two worlds with barely any setup or resources and even jumping into the next age mid event I managed to complete all quests and get the full event building in about 3 days total per world.

What exactly about the current event was nearly impossible? I've still got left overs from a fully completed event building on each of those worlds before spending a cent on diamonds - and even skipped the daily log in bonuses for the majority of the event in two of those worlds. The most difficult thing in this or any event is if you don't have FPs, don't do swaps into GBs and aren't willing to buy FPs

DeletedUser

Also the winter event has become complete bull. I should've been able to claim one last prize but couldn't because I couldn't light more than one candle.ni want their resignations immediately.
I completed all the event quests and acquired a fully upgraded Winter Spire in 4 different cities without spending a single Diamond or even much of an effort. One of the easiest events so far for getting the main prize. I also got 6 or 7 Sleigh Builders in the one city where I tried for them. Plus some WWs in the other 3 cities.

RazorbackPirate

2 cities, no diamonds, completed all quests got a fully upgraded event building with one upgrade to spare. Plus 4 or 5 Sleigh Builders, 2 or 3 Charming Cottages, and 3-4 SoKs. In each city.

If you find this game and these events impossibly to the tenth power difficult, this might not be the game for you.