• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lack of troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomMaster

Since I started playing Inno has introduced GE, GbG, and soon the so called PvP (If an AI is doing one sides fighting then not really PvP). But no real means of troop production has been included in all of that time. Sure some special buildings have come along or emissaries, plus rewards in GE, GbG, etc. but those are not focused. You probably get 20% or less of useful troops from everything but the Traz.
I understand that this is a strategy game and how to best use your assets is a major part of it. I just feel that the troop production has not been balanced along with the additions that use them. i.e. You must sacrifice your participation in either GbG or GvG to maintain an adequate supply of troops as it is. The useful troop attrition rate is becoming impossible to participate well in all aspects of the game.

AtomMaster

The Traz is the master of producing troops. I just have a Rogue Den and Heavy Units building and have no problems with enough troops. This is addition to getting Troops from GE, and GBG etc. is fine. I don't have any idea what you're complaining about.
You have under 7 mil points... You don't even understand this game well enough to have input

Lando6

You have under 7 mil points... You don't even understand this game well enough to have input
But Lankybrit is correct. Put up a Traz and hyperlevel it and you will never have another troop issue again. In most ages/eras a Heavy Unit building plus a rogue hideout will get you more than enough troops, as long as you have decent attack GB's. I regularly do 1k plus GBG fights and I fight all of GE. Not once have I had a troop issue. I have 5k AT's in CE and over 3k rogues. Some of the bigger players will even delete their army buildings for a while and use that space for something else because they have so many extra troops.

RazorbackPirate

I understand that this is a strategy game and how to best use your assets is a major part of it. I just feel that the troop production has not been balanced along with the additions that use them. i.e. You must sacrifice your participation in either GbG or GvG to maintain an adequate supply of troops as it is. The useful troop attrition rate is becoming impossible to participate well in all aspects of the game.
So you agree all is as it should be. Strategy and choices. No, you can't have it all and do it all, 'cause strategy and choices.

Emberguard

No useful means.... can you go into details as to what exactly you mean when you say you have to sacrifice participation? I’ve never had that problem so I’m wondering what exactly is giving you this issue.

How many attached units buildings are you willing to put up? What’s your actual unit needs? The features you mentioned are a team effort, are the rest of your team doing stuff or are you attempting to solo it?

Lord Pest

Lankybrit is right. Get a high level Traz. Have one already? Get both the attack and defensive bonus of your attacking army higher. Did that already? You need to fight smarter. Sit out of A few GBG seasons to build up your troop count. Then cut back on fight numbers till you reach a balance between troops you lose and troops you are creating. I have a 102 level Traz and I had to do just that a few months ago.

icarusethan

when you lose more than 300 troops per day fighting all perspective of the game, getting advice as get a traz is just funny, but maybe its a new territory for most of the forum users anyway

Ebeondi Asi

If you are losing 300 troops per day, then you need more attack and defense boost. A lot more. In the meantime you should replace injured troops between battles if you are not already doing so.

AtomMaster

Ah I remember why I left the forums. Lank had a negative comment with no experience and the rest just pile on. This place is worse than Global chat.
I guess the question still stands for people who do 10K fights in GbG a session and try to do GvG and are thinking about the PvP aspect.

icarusethan

If you are losing 300 troops per day, then you need more attack and defense boost. A lot more. In the meantime you should replace injured troops between battles if you are not already doing so.
whats your highest fights in battleground? say that before you continue giving advice

icarusethan

Ah I remember why I left the forums. Lank had a negative comment with no experience and the rest just pile on. This place is worse than Global chat.
I guess the question still stands for people who do 10K fights in GbG a session and try to do GvG and are thinking about the PvP aspect.
its always worse than the global post, dude. In global, most people would fear to say something stupid because you can see their cities right way and mark them. But here they hit you with " I play this game for 7 years!"

Graviton

whats your highest fights in battleground? say that before you continue giving advice

Next time please specify that you're too sensitive for your posts to be even lightly questioned, and let us know exactly who is qualified to answer and what criteria you're using. That way nobody wastes any time. Thanks in advance.

AtomMaster

Next time please specify that you're too sensitive for your posts to be even lightly questioned, and let us know exactly who is qualified to answer and what criteria you're using. That way nobody wastes any time. Thanks in advance.
I think it would be more like please only post if you can take a little heat from having your completely irrelevant and aggressive comment critiqued?

Last edited by a moderator:

Graviton

I don't have any idea what you're complaining about.

That's the "negative comment" you mentioned that you want to be protected from by gatekeeping the thread. You could've explained your playstyle and exactly how you find yourself running out of troops, but I guess it's easier to immediately claim victimhood. Yeah, we're the snowflakes.

You didn't let us know what the point cutoff is for a reply to be worthy of your consideration. We need to know!

AtomMaster

That's the "negative comment" you mentioned that you want to be protected from by gatekeeping the thread. You could've explained your playstyle and exactly how you find yourself running out of troops, but I guess it's easier to immediately claim victimhood. Yeah, we're the snowflakes.

You didn't let us know what the point cutoff is for a reply to be worthy of your consideration. We need to know!
Oh if you look at the original question I do not believe anything relevant to it is out of line. As to worthiness, at 12,000 career fights do you feel that the amount of troops you need are an issue? I am guessing probably not. So why say anything?
But I am done. Maybe inno will notice that we are starting to have an issue or maybe they will not.
Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.