• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Largest diamond farm?

Jern2017

I've been working hard on my diamond farm that currently has 76 diamond producing buildings (mostly Wishing Wells and some Fountains of Youth) and I started wondering - how many WWs did the largest farm you've ever seen had?

Darth Mole

76, but then I never actually saw them. Some say it was just a myth passed down through the generations.
I've counted 25 in a city this morning.

DeletedUser40495

My best has 21 (which is not a lot) but that should increase soon. My goal for all my diamond farming worlds is 50 wells. If I can get 50 wells in all worlds (besides my main) assuming that the chance at diamonds is 1%, I would average 650 diamonds per day. My math may be wrong, but you get the point. That would be a lot of diamonds.

Jern2017

My best has 21 (which is not a lot) but that should increase soon. My goal for all my diamond farming worlds is 50 wells. If I can get 50 wells in all worlds (besides my main) assuming that the chance at diamonds is 1%, I would average 650 diamonds per day. My math may be wrong, but you get the point. That would be a lot of diamonds.

I'm writing a diary on how much diamonds I get from my farm. It's only been a week, I will publish it in a month or two.

Vger

My best has 21 (which is not a lot) but that should increase soon. My goal for all my diamond farming worlds is 50 wells. If I can get 50 wells in all worlds (besides my main) assuming that the chance at diamonds is 1%, I would average 650 diamonds per day. My math may be wrong, but you get the point.
Your math is correct, assuming you have 26 diamond farms.
I'm also assuming your family won't stage an intervention before then.

DeletedUser33179

I'm up to 324 in total, with most in a single city being 66.

DeletedUser40495

Your math is correct, assuming you have 26 diamond farms.
I'm also assuming your family won't stage an intervention before then.
I’m only doing 4 worlds at a time lol... doing all of them simultaneously would be horrible.