• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Last Active?

Bosshoof

A fairly new feature, when you click on a friend's name, is last active - less than 2, 2 - 8, or more than 7. What does this refer to? I try to clean the deadwood from my friend list every 2-3 months. I would check the list against the event history (kind of tedious) and dump folks the did not show on the history, which I believe is 1 week. This time I found several players that did not appear in the event history but showed as active within 2 days. What's up with that?

Ebeondi Asi

Active means they logged in. The new notifications are IMO very helpful as it is a quick way to at least know if a player is active. I have used the 3 to 8 to actually check up, and just delete Friends over 7
I only go in and check individual 'how many times did they aid me in the five day Event calendar' once every few months.

Ankit Panda

They are active and logged in, so maybe message them to aid/visit tavern, but no 100% guarantee if they aided you or not.