• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

last halloween quest

tstar99

I don't have a graveyard, tried deleting 3 each of lot of different things of my age. it didn't work. all set no worrries !!!!

Last edited:

cbalto1927

thats very strange, didn't have a problem with mine. I deleted 3 roads in my current age and got the Mad Lab and Graveyard.

DeletedUser24114

I had to delete my current graveyard, but now I can't build my mad scientist lab. Anyone know why?

DeletedUser8428

I don't have a graveyard, tried deleting 3 each of lot of different things of my age. it didn't work. all set no worrries !!!!

Deleting a lot of different things won't work. The directions are specific - 3 roads of your age or 3 buildings of your age. Not decos. It'll have to be residences, production or goods buildings.

DeletedUser10517

Deleting a lot of different things won't work. The directions are specific - 3 roads of your age or 3 buildings of your age. Not decos. It'll have to be residences, production or goods buildings.
Roads and Decorations are classed as 'buildings'.

DeletedUser8428

Yeah, that's weird. It's been so specific in other events ... decos not counting as buildings. But after so many folks said it worked in this one,, I tried it and it worked.

DeletedUser24119

new age

After using the 7 points for think about it in quest 13, it jumped me into a new age. Now I can't delete anything, because I have nothing from my new age to delete. Any way to be able to use the age i just lefts things?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7289

After using the 7 points for think about it in quest 13, it jumped me into a new age. Now I can't delete anything, because I have nothing from my new age to delete. Any way to be able to use the age i just lefts things?
Sadly, you'll have to delete buildings from your new age. On the plus side, the Graveyard and Lab will be from your new age. Get to a tech that builds something as quickly as you can, build and delete 3 times (you don't have to wait for construction to complete).

DeletedUser20755

Roads may be clasified as buildings, but deleting them does not work to complete 14

Roads and Decorations are classed as 'buildings'.
So I am in Progressive and deleted first just one tarmac. When the exclamation did not flash on, I double checke this post before deleting 3 tarmac. It does not work to complete the task. I am now hesitant to delete a residence, but I will now try one and see if that gets an exclamation flash and follow up post later.

DeletedUser20755

Followup to delete residence building test

Deleting a Tenement House did not flash an exclamation. I think the clue says clearly you need to *"let me see your house of dread" which I take to mean either a grave yard or a haunted house. If folks don't have a graveyard or haunted house maybe they can subsitute with these alternate 3 buildings and that is why it works for some but not others? Regular graveyard vs and Upgrade as a reward. Who out there had the 3 buildings work that HAD a graveyard already? Anyone?
Another thought I had was *this could mean double clicking the graveyard (or haunted house) or putting it near your town hall or otherwise placing it somewhere? Thoughts? I really don't want to delete my graveyard for nothing (not complete the quest) as someone reported in this thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Deleting my regular graveyard completed the quest, granting me both an old graveyard and a mad scientists lab. All's well that ends well.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19957

UPDATE: Deleting my regular graveyard completed the quest, granting me both an old graveyard and a mad scientists lab. All's well that ends well.:)

Thanks for the info. I had the same problem. Deleting buildings didn't do anything for the quest (except spend my money...), but once I deleted my old graveyard, I completed it and got the lab and updated graveyard. I owe you one!

DeletedUser20367

Yes, as far as I can tell the 'delete 3 from your Age' ONLY applies if you don't already have some type of Graveyard. If you've got the regular, old or ancient Graveyard then deleting it is the only option that works.