• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Leave this thread if you are still active"

DarnTootin

Who on Earth came up with this annoying way for people to clean up their friends list? I swear I get one of these messages every week.

Personally, I don't care if someone is active or not. I care if they are aiding me and there is a much easier way to finding out who has aided you recently:

#1 - Open the Event History from your Town Hall and then set the filters to "Friends" and "Social Interactions"

eventhistory.JPG

#2 - Aid everyone who has the aid button active.

#3 - Now, scroll through your friends on the bottom of the screen:

friends.jpg

Any "friend" that still has an active Aid button means they haven't aided you for as far back as your event history goes (usually about five days).

Remove those people from your friends list (or send them a message) but please, leave your active friends who are aiding you daily alone.

DeletedUser36624

I got one of those sent to me. Dutifully left the thread. Sender then proceeded to not sit in my tavern for the next 10 days. Resolved that if I get another one, the sender gets punted immediately.

DeletedUser36979

I can find those so-called friends that are not aiding me but I cannot figure out how to eliminate them from my friend list.

DeletedUser36979

I got one of those sent to me. Dutifully left the thread. Sender then proceeded to not sit in my tavern for the next 10 days. Resolved that if I get another one, the sender gets punted immediately.
You are listed as a "Well known member" and I joined a week after you - yet I am listed as "New member". Do you know why? You must post more than me.

Super Catanian

I can find those so-called friends that are not aiding me but I cannot figure out how to eliminate them from my friend list.
Go to your friends' tab, tap (or click) their portrait, and select the option "Remove Friend". There should be a confirmation window open next.

DeletedUser36624

You are listed as a "Well known member" and I joined a week after you - yet I am listed as "New member". Do you know why? You must post more than me.
Yes, it's based on posting. I have a big mouth.

If you are on browser, you have to click the name, not the portrait, then pick "Remove as Friend" from the pop-up list.

Super Catanian

Yes, and I post a lot, too! In fact, I joined just 4 days before you!
You can go to the very bottom of the main forum page, click on help, and then click on trophies. You receive a few points based on how much you post and how many people like your posts.

DeletedUser36979

I figured out how to "Unfriend". Find them in the Global Ranking and the friend icon is shown. Clicking the icon has a drop down menu with option to unfriend. Allelulia.