1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Leaving a Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by icbizkits, Jan 10, 2014.

1. icbizkits

icbizkits New Member

Hello, I joined a guild when i started playing this past summer. My guild is absolutely worthless and does nothing for the game. Is there a way to leave, and join another guild?? One that helps its members to prosper in this game. I've been playing solo for months now. I M/P usually on a daily basis and contribute FP on GB that i need BP for. I am currently in the 'Late MIddle Ages', I have the Lighthouse and am close to building St. Marks. Thanks for any replies--icbizkits

2. Rikus78

Rikus78 Member

At the bottom left of your game screen, click on global (three little heads), then click on your guild (shield logo). From there, click on members, and you'll see a list of your guildmates. Along the right side of this box, you'll see a box with a little person and an X by that icon. Most of these will be grayed out (unless your have founder rights) but when you get to your name, you will be able to select the box, which is the "leave guild" option.

As far as joining another guild, you'll need to get an invitation to the guild you wish to join. It usually doesn't hurt to browse the guilds and message the leaders, to see if they are accepting new members.

3. icbizkits

icbizkits New Member

awesome!! thanks so much Rikus78