1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legion Hunters Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Hootengoben, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Hootengoben

Hootengoben Well-Known Member

Legion Hunters

#1 on Odhrorvar for 533 days and running. Level 69, with 62 dedicated members. Our guild bonus offers 8fp a day, and a 30% reduction in recruitment and healing times among other perks. We have a strong team for GVG, and we unlock level 4 of GE every week.
    We’re looking for daily players, both farmers and fighters. As an elite guild we have a set of participation requirements, but I’m not going to list them all here. Truth is; if you’re playing this game to get the most out of it you’ll be meeting them already. A good attitude is always first, everything else comes in time.

On a personal note: this guild is my family. I’ve been a member going on 3 years, and I’ve never experienced this level of community in any other game.

If you’re ready to unlock the next level of this game, contact me